The Cheap Bastard's Guide

Does the Pussy Mafia get a chapter dedicated to them?
Does the Pussy Mafia get a chapter dedicated to them? Originally Posted by The.Chosen.One
Of course, we need to warn ALL Cheap Bastards from getting entrapped in the web of the Pussy Mafia... even though, personally, I think they are quite inescapable.
(Knikki Knuckles squeezed me pretty hard and then threw me out the door)

hmmm, I rather enjoyed that TBH, hmmm, where was I ???

Ah yes, the PM gets to review every word we write. As there is No Way or Place to hide from them. So it is better to have them on board and participate ... unless they have already broken apart.
You didn't know? Shhhh the Mafia doesn't exist.
Lol not gonna lie, I've fucked a regular for a good home cooked meal ;-) told him to put in as much effort as he wanted to receive.... Ribeye slow cooked, covered in green beans, potatoes and bacon......
  • Toyz
  • 03-03-2014, 03:47 PM
Sarah...would you like to be he second Hoogar member of the Cheap Bastard Society? (The first one is a secret for now). I'll make you a T-shirt.
Everyone that joins the CBS (Cheap Bastard Society) is responsible for making their own custom CBS avatar. I will design one for those who show a particular talent in the field. Either with advice, suggestions, writing chapters for the book, or other unique adventures in Cheap Bastard Land... Originally Posted by Toyz
my new avatar!
  • Toyz
  • 03-03-2014, 04:10 PM
my new avatar! Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
That is awesome KBF! Your T-shirt awaits...
You didn't know? Shhhh the Mafia doesn't exist. Originally Posted by Four Sticks
... and I thought and then was told in no uncertain terms, that the Pussy Mafia is a joke !!!

my new avatar! Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
I am counting 5 new CB avatars ... Keep them coming, show and wear them proudly
As most of you know, I am techno-stupid! I have changed my title above my avatar until I become suitably knowledgeable to do better...

Or thought I had.... gonna work on this.

Woohoo I figured it out!
As most of you know, I am techno-stupid! I have changed my title above my avatar until I become suitably knowledgeable to do better...

Or thought I had.... gonna work on this.

Woohoo I figured it out! Originally Posted by Gentleman
A techno-challenged Cheap Bastard? I can help !
Once you have a pic, it's easy to change your avatar... just ask me.

BTW. I always thought Smurfs were cheap little bastards, so you are already more than just in the CBC.

I think we should call it the Cheap Bastard Society (CBS)
Open to all Eccie members, but certain minimum membership requirements will apply.

Again this is an open forum! Ideas, contributions to further and benefit the CBS welcome.
Lol not gonna lie, I've fucked a regular for a good home cooked meal ;-) told him to put in as much effort as he wanted to receive.... Ribeye slow cooked, covered in green beans, potatoes and bacon...... Originally Posted by sashasmith512
Bet I can guess who that hobbyist might be...
Oh, here's a new chapter title for the guide -- "The Cheap Bastard's Guide to Haggling."

And -- "The Cheap Bastard's Guide to ECCIE Avatar Design."
Oh, here's a new chapter title for the guide -- "The Cheap Bastard's Guide to Haggling." Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
I would like to veto this one, think more along the lines of:
"The Cheap Bastard's Guide to Successful Negotiation - A Win-Win"
I are Sunny Blue Bird Cheap Bastard? Originally Posted by Still Looking
close enough...

But we could use a well written Cheap Bastards with Game chapter.
Originally Posted by fun2come
Ah've always wanted ta share ma 'xpertise wif da world. But Ah ain't so shure thet thar's a market fer tips on how ta own somebody else at Hungry Hungry Hippos. But if'n thar is we kin prolly put out a book series, cuz Ah'm also purty durn sharp at Clue and Risk. Bring it tha fuck on!