Reviews

They can do that? I kinda thought that part of being in the board was being willing to be reviewed. Originally Posted by grean
in my example it was a Spa in Houston.. they can ask for a no-review policy because they exist independent of us, as a legal entity.. our reviews can be read by LE and used against them.

funny though, the Spa (M&N) later rescinded it's no-review request, and needs business so bad, they are writing their own fake reviews on ECCIE..
  • grean
  • 12-16-2015, 01:12 PM
Chung,

Are you saying these fake reviews can't be used against them by LE? Good thing all my reviews are fake....
in my example it was a Spa in Houston.. they can ask for a no-review policy because they exist independent of us, as a legal entity.. our reviews can be read by LE and used against them.

funny though, the Spa (M&N) later rescinded it's no-review request, and needs business so bad, they are writing their own fake reviews on ECCIE.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I know of a studio that wrote fake reviews of themselves, not that the business was bad, but they just started up and they needed to bait business in the door.

Although I have had a few providers that requested to not review them, if a provider/studio advertises on Eccie, then the cannot have a no review policy.
Chung,

Are you saying these fake reviews can't be used against them by LE? Good thing all my reviews are fake.... Originally Posted by grean
no, I'm saying the Spa wants reviews now, after having asked for no reviews earlier! in fact, they want reviews so bad they are writing their own to drum up more business.
  • grean
  • 12-16-2015, 03:03 PM
Well they got priorities, man.....lol

They didn't want reviews because they are running an above board business and can't have people telling everyone that there is dick sucking happening in the back. However not enough dicks were getting sucked so they said to hell with the risks we need reviews.

Hooker Logic at its finest!