seeking some honesty here....who is really(see: actually) good at DT bbbj?

Any guys find some DT queens? Self promoting doesn't count in here without a video of talents.... Originally Posted by BLM69
FEAR NOT jg isin the house armed with some pretty hot clips of my weet n sexy DUBIEEEEEEE as she entertains with her skills. if i have her permission i will post them on here for you guys! Me personally I would pay her for service with a smile. THAT BITCH IS FUCKIN HOT!!!!
I'm sure you DO have some HoTT pics... YOU are the one typically helping me get that way with a client! What is better than a guy AND a girl??? Twins?? Post away Jgirlie... I'm curious to see them tooo...
Google link has new video up... I got cockpunched in the throat! Loved it, but its dark I know... Gotta redo THAT soon! it was toooo pretty a piece to not be able to see it clearly... Originally Posted by Dubielicious
Turn the flash on When you're recording...hopefully you have an iPhone
I was a bit busy, but I'll make sure that's happening next time! Maybe get a volunteer to video for Meee... I bet I'd have a hard time finding someone... Lol. But yes, something like THAT needs a redo...
  • elk45
  • 03-19-2017, 06:19 AM
I can vouch for Dubi, saw her last week Friday.
Bbbj and DT skills
Think I first began getting infatuated with gobbling up a cock was at the young age of 17!! Been hooked ever since haha
SG is damn good
My Speciality!! Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Listen to this woman. Or read my review of her

I was a bit busy, but I'll make sure that's happening next time! Maybe get a volunteer to video for Meee... I bet I'd have a hard time finding someone... Lol. But yes, something like THAT needs a redo... Originally Posted by Dubielicious
Hey, you never know...I love capturing the moment and in an alternate universe, I made POV amateurs films
SG? Do we have a link or name ?
I'm aware that I have not seen many a gent here for various reasons and that's ok. However, my reviews from other boards, even those outside of TER, attest to my skills. It's on my website.
  • BLM69
  • 03-22-2017, 01:59 AM
I'm aware that I have not seen many a gent here for various reasons and that's ok. However, my reviews from other boards, even those outside of TER, attest to my skills. It's on my website. Originally Posted by London-James
Most men here look and go by what's posted within this site, I never look at personal websites to find what should be here in the first place,

If you're here interacting and looking for business, it makes sense to have all needed information here

Let's see those DT videos ladies ( with the lights on please ) and show us, it's not all talk.
I'm a pretty thorough deep pole smoker.
I've quite a few reviews that speak well on my DT talents.
Jack i'm happy to relieve any doubt and blue balls when I visit Dallas in a few months lol.