Protecting yourself in the hobby

Please start twisting the knife up your ass. Originally Posted by pyramider
+1

That's what she's getting when she keeps posting and everyone continues to quote her and respond to her. She's getting exactly what she wants and she's loving it.
I travel extensively across the US. I may look at BP but always go with an Eccie provider if all possible. Although trouble lurks on both sites I'm always weary. Although some girls have management it always best to protect yourself.

I would rather be judged by twelve, than carried by six.
There was a 'cash and dash' situation up near Dallas, as I recall, some time ago...

Guy shot the hooker dead, had a trial for murder or manslaughter and he was found not guilty

Did he get his money back? I don't know but the lawyer fees must have been $50,000 or more

He should have just waved goodbye to his cash, it would have been much cheaper
I like to carry a gun and a buck fishing knife. I hide the knife in my asshole and the gun in my boot. I leave the boots on, just in case. I've also been trained in combat. If something goes down, I'm ready, at any moment, to defend myself. Don't even think about reaching for my asshole. I've got a plan B. There's a radio transmitter behind my ear lobe, broadcasting everything to a third party outside. The moment I say the code word, they'll have you surrounded. I wear a used condom made out of bulletproof sheets of graphene, the strongest nanomaterial known to man, which doubles as a weapon, if I need it. Originally Posted by yitzchak
Wearing a used condom is probably a more effective way to make the ladies keep their hands off you than any knife. Even one that's been in your ass.

P.S. Just WHO used that condom? By your own admission you've never been laid, so...
Agree!

Rule #1: Stay off BP.

I prefer private incalls - house, apartment or large hotel - to walk-up motels or outcalls.

I only take my keys, phone, and the exact donation amount with me to the door, no matter how many times I've seen her before.

Lastly, I do my research on a lady long before I make initial contact. I read reviews and ask my fellow mongers when we gather at social events. Originally Posted by CoverMe
I borrowed it from my dad. It's the only bulletproof graphene condom ever made. So, throwing it away is not an option.
I travel extensively across the US. I may look at BP but always go with an Eccie provider if all possible. Although trouble lurks on both sites I'm always weary. Although some girls have management it always best to protect yourself.

I would rather be judged by twelve, than carried by six. Originally Posted by australian_hell_yun
I tend to stick with P11 providers; not many eccie providers in my area or I would use it too. It's half the screening process. Like you I will browse through BP but never had the guts to TOFTT. The stories you hear; it's like playing Russian Roulette.
I never had a reason to take a gun to a pussy fight. If it ever get to that point then I would have to give up hobby. However, there have been some good pointers on this thread and if I might add :

1. STAY OFF BP
2. SCREEN, RESEARCH AND, SCREEN
3. HOBBY PHONE
4. HOBBY EMAIL
5. HOBBY NAME
6. PROTECT YOUR IDENTITY ( This is where the real danger is)
Hmm ... Then how come providers ask you for your name and identification and work email/ work phone and stuff like that for screening? Imagine if you asked the provider for the same thing: Let me see your ID, your home phone, work phone, etcetera.

Abstinence is still the best protection.
If you use BP then always do your research to google her number and email to make sure she has some good press written about her. If nothing comes up then wait till she is reviewed or vouched somewhere. Do you feel me??