Review Yellowrose88(bonnie) pissed me the FUCK OFF

Good for her
Things that make you say, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?? LOL
Lol wow y'all still think I did that shit? I've only secretly recorded my sessions, but I've stopped doing that now Originally Posted by the cute papi
Hypothetically
maybe she didn't want to risk you trying slip off the condom so you could bareback her,( since you are magically immune to stds) and recording her so you could relive it later in your shitty house alone......that's my theory......good for her, narrow escape
& she still left him hanging Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
tff
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Her profile made me chuckle.

First Impression: Cute.
Second Impression: She took a duck-lips selfie.
Third Impression: Inexpensive!
Fourth Impression: ******* *****.
Fifth Impression: Expansive Menu!
Sixth Impression: ******** self description

Staff edit, Spice-It is not permitted to discuss, mention, or speculate about illicit drug use on ECCIE forums. This includes terms and vernacular used to imply illicit drug use as well.

Also, medical speculation is not allowed.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
  • cr76
  • 11-14-2015, 12:54 AM
you put something that's a big no - no.
Her profile made me chuckle.

First Impression: Cute.
Second Impression: She took a duck-lips selfie.
Third Impression: Inexpensive!
Fourth Impression: ******* *****.
Fifth Impression: Expansive Menu!
Sixth Impression: ******** self description Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
might want to check your post against the rules.......or have fancy clean up your mess
you are looking like a creeper.....which your good at......ijs......
He has to let go ,,,,weening him off her computer is a slow
process. Slow and surely he is getting his own things,,,
Gentlemen:

I encourage you to read and understand Forum Rule #15. From comments above, you don't seem to.

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
If you three had your way, Soulmanike would have just pointed himself for making that statement.
This whole thread....

HEH.
This whole thread....

HEH. Originally Posted by FoxyNC
I agree
Gentlemen:

I encourage you to read and understand Forum Rule #15. From comments above, you don't seem to.

If you three had your way, Soulmanike would have just pointed himself for making that statement. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
And I encourage you to understand that attempts to get cute with semantics in order to circumvent the guidelines will not succeed.