She rubs lotion on her skin, or else she gets the hose again...

The gents don't complain and keep inviting us out to do it again and again. They are just happy for the company, and the places we go to...$380 is pocket change for these fellows. They would be truly insulted at the idea of my pulling out my wallet to get the bill. Whole other world out there that's not just about BCD. Many men actually get off on and feel empowered by spoiling a woman. Many traveling men thirst for social interaction. Who am I to deny that if everyone involved is happy? As for if it goes beyond drinks and a meal, that's to be decided by two grown-ass adults. With things not as cut and dry as we have things in the hobby world, YMMV when spending time with me in a more civilian manner. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You wasted that explanation on the wrong person dear, Kerwil don't even daty lol.
I am going in.... Cheese Burger from hell......

45 min notice. Ijs
I am going in.... Cheese Burger from hell......

45 min notice. Ijs Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
We gotta make this happen!
You gals are doing it wrong if you can't turn one of those fuctards into your sugar daddy...ijs

A lady should not be expected to pay for dinner if you ask her to join you..........simple manners Originally Posted by dearhunter
Thank you...you are a perfect gentleman. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Wait what??
This threAD has potential...

You gals are doing it wrong if you can't turn one of those fuctards into your sugar daddy...ijs Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Two comments.

Why have 1 SD when you can have 5. Especially during this transitional time.

Where the hell do you think I met the dearly departed Benefactor?

It's a target rich environment but you must lay the foundation...interview applicants...and so on...
Two comments.

It's a target rich environment but you must lay the foundation...interview applicants...and so on... Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Spoken like a true grifter. I would rather pay a lady by the hour and know what I'm getting than get led on in the hopes that one day, after spending thousands of dollars she would eventually give me a taste of her nectar.

A fool and his money are soon parted. But it is their money to spend how they want.
Spoken like a true grifter. I would rather pay a lady by the hour and know what I'm getting than get led on in the hopes that one day, after spending thousands of dollars she would eventually give me a taste of her nectar.

A fool and his money are soon parted. But it is their money to spend how they want. Originally Posted by RHammer
A grifter would indeed lead people on, collecting money with no intent to provide something of value in return. That's certainly not the case here.

My assertion is why would I (or anyone) want to jump into a relationship of ANY kind without making sure it is a good march? Simply waving money is not enough. Nor should be waving open legs. It takes time to develop a teue mutually beneficial relationship.

Usually I tell people that you can find them...they will find you. But you certainly better your chances by frequently a target rich environment.

And why not have a whole lot if fun...until the right one cums alongs....
Two comments.

It's a target rich environment but you must lay the foundation...interview applicants...and so on... Originally Posted by LilMynx69
That was three....but who's counting....lol
I actually thought that as I wrote my closing statement, lol

Glad you're paying attention.
I'm hungry...grumble grumble
Oh...and I rubbed the lotion on my skin, thank you very much
It's happy hour. I have a different place to try...and they have reverse happy hour later too! Lol

But I'm still at work for now. Sad.

Glad you're not getting the hose quite yet. Maybe later?
That was three....but who's counting....lol Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
I actually thought that as I wrote my closing statement, lol

Glad you're paying attention. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
You should run for Texas Governor.
Oh...and I rubbed the lotion on my skin, thank you very much Originally Posted by YummyMarie
It's happy hour. I have a different place to try...and they have reverse happy hour later too! Lol

But I'm still at work for now. Sad.

Glad you're not getting the hose quite yet. Maybe later? Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Hmm, a couple of hose monsters it seems...