Speaking Greek...

I'd say try with smaller toys with lube first , just to get use to the feeling then try with a average size guy after a week or so. My former S.O tried this and it worked out pretty well for her.
Circumference\ width is the biggest deal breaker for me, not length..once its in its in, fuck it harder ; )
For training and conditioning purposes, you should get the biggest butt plug you think you can handle. Originally Posted by cculvr69
Totally agree, esp one with a vibe so while your getting used to it he can fuck u vag and feel that vibe against him ; )
Others want from .20, going to a bill, or more more!.... Originally Posted by Celso
20$??
Wtf is 20$? Lmfao
Y even bother with an upcharge if its 20 bucks
Sorry if that sounds bitchy, but for real..
Come on gents, what's it worth to get in that ass? ; )
I feel strangely certain that if the hobbyist's employers or clients expressed a desire to insert things up past their respective anal sphincters, the hobbyists would collectively demand increased compensation as well, if they tolerated the conversation at all. Originally Posted by LSTPK
Totally agree!!! I like how u think!! Xoxoxoxoxo
Wtf is 20$? Lmfao
Y even bother with an upcharge if its 20 bucks
Sorry if that sounds bitchy, but for real.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Hey agree but but but it was her rate!
She wouldn't do cim which I wanted but said she would finish with anal for 20 more, so went for it!
She put on a jimmy and hopped on ACG Greek and was great and tight bouncing away till popping when we went to K9!.....
Hey agree but but but it was her rate!
She wouldn't do cim which I wanted but said she would finish with anal for 20 more, so went for it!
She put on a jimmy and hopped on ACG Greek and was great and tight bouncing away till popping when we went to K9!..... Originally Posted by Celso
U got lucky babe, unless u were a big time reg then i would say take it for free lol ; )
U got lucky babe, unless u were a big time reg then i would say take it for free lol ; ) Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
IDK....that was the rate she text before even seeing her, which motivated me to visit. Plus she got a couple good reviews. Saw her once and she was great, then she vanished. Typical BP girl....lol
Wow. That's kind of scary (lol).
You golf???....

Originally Posted by Celso
There are things I don't feel comfortable doing with just any client. Greek is one of them. But if I don't feel comfortable then an upcharge isn't going to change that. If I do feel comfortable then it is not necessary to charge more.
Circumference\width is the biggest deal breaker for me, not length..once its in its in, fuck it harder ; ) Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
+1. Yeaaahhhh "holler down a hallway wide" butthole isn't sexy to me
There are things I don't feel comfortable doing with just any client. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Convo, for instance.
+1. Yeaaahhhh "holler down a hallway wide" butthole isn't sexy to me Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Don't wana get a reputation for being loose, or farting uncontrollably
U got lucky babe, unless u were a big time reg then i would say take it for free lol ; ) Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
so it's included in the overnight price babe? on the sanitation side will the wipes be scented? Whew