Kinky Requests

She didn’t always use condoms - why do you think she was always in those bareback threads defending herself? Bareback was the least of the nasty shit (pun intended) she was into. Like I said, to each their own but once you’ve seen someone covered in loads of fecal matter from multiple guys it’s hard to look at them the same way again. Until then I didn’t know such groups existed - I didn’t participate and never went back after that, too much for me. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Just thinking about that is way too much for me LOL
Thats one thing I always made sure guys knew was on my NO LIST when they asked abuot fetishes. Im cool with GS, but other then that and the normal body fluids (saliva/cum).....Hellll no. Dont even ask lol
by the way WALDT. I like prostate release by hot women, but I'm not really into FS. GO figure.
A gent brought huge everydear kinda panties for me to wear...he jujst pushed them aside for playtime...ughhhhh lol
She didn’t always use condoms - why do you think she was always in those bareback threads defending herself? Bareback was the least of the nasty shit (pun intended) she was into. Like I said, to each their own but once you’ve seen someone covered in loads of fecal matter from multiple guys it’s hard to look at them the same way again. Until then I didn’t know such groups existed - I didn’t participate and never went back after that, too much for me. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
You've never seen 2 girls, 1 cup?
You've never seen 2 girls, 1 cup? Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Not sure, what’s the cup used for?
How dare you smear a lady's good name.
I SO WISH that I hadn't read this thread ... LOL!!

WOW ... I am so vanilla!!
I SO WISH that I hadn't read this thread ... LOL!!

WOW ... I am so vanilla!! Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown

Lol well baby cum see me when I hit shreveport and we can change that
Not sure, what’s the cup used for? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
The cup is used to catch the shit... 2 girls 1 cup is an xrated video about 2 girls shitting in a cup and playing with it ect ect Well I assume so... Ive never actually watched it.. and dont want to lol
U know I always thought kinky and perverted was kinda one in the same.
I'm just into the normal fucking, exploring every inch and hole in her body.
(all the time "borderline sex addict")

But nvr have I thought about a foot up my was or girls eating shit... Or being a bp TS.

I guess I'm just a pervert with no kink
Damn! I wish THN was still around. She was an excellent, dirty play thing. She knew how to dirty talk me into a great hard on.
And she really knew what to do with it.
Aaargh, sweet memories.
The cup is used to catch the shit... 2 girls 1 cup is an xrated video about 2 girls shitting in a cup and playing with it ect ect Well I assume so... Ive never actually watched it.. and dont want to lol Originally Posted by PrincessSlutFace
Ok then - to answer AB’s question, that would be a no. I’m on the same page as PSF, don’t want to see it.

That does however paint a somewhat accurate picture of what I saw with THN and her being the very happy and willing canvas. Like I’ve said many times, to each their own. Not looking to smear her good name, we all have kinks as the Op was asking about.

I love barebacking girls here and seeing or hearing them about barebacking others.
Dude, I thought you were kidding! We need details here. You just can't throw that out there without a good story with it. How did you get into a room of people that do that shit (pun intended) and not know what you were walking into?
I've had a girl put on a strap on and fuck me with it while jerking me off.

It was fucking amazing. Any ladies reading this that are into that hit me up!
Dude, I thought you were kidding! We need details here. You just can't throw that out there without a good story with it. Originally Posted by DentBick
Yeah, details - even if you have to make them up.