Chats, IM'S and TEXTS - Shouldn't this be billed?

IF you don't want the guys to text you - it's simple: Don't answer their texts & eventually they will stop & move on to someone who isn't such a stick in the mud.

On the flipside: I love sending & receiving naughty pixxX all day long...it keeps things spiced up!
...and gets me pretty RILED UP too (the poor fella that I decied to 'take it out on' will thank gawd for those naughty texts I send/receive all day!) Wink!!

XOXO
Italiana PRincess
Dannie can spam me anytime she wants
  • Gus
  • 09-20-2010, 10:25 AM
I am also in sales, and in my particular sales job it can take anywhere from 7-10 contacts before you hit on a person that is looking for my services, so all contacts are important. After your contact lists grows to a certain point it becomes necessary to grade the contacts. I use an A-D grading system with the D's getting little attention and the A's getting the most attention. Sales is about relationships, no one wants to buy from someone that is too busy to share their time.

Another thought, it is easier and far cheaper to keep a good client than to find another to replace him/her. Still another thought, my grading system might also be used by guys in the hobby, where do you think you would grade A-D after a post like this?
Gus, it wont be grade "F" for sure
Flame suit on and flame goggles on to.

I will pay an hourly fee for any gent to come and sit with me and answer all texts and im's.

Texts are not free, some up to 20 cents a minute.

Try answering the following texts all day:

1.Hello:

2. Do you do bbbj: I got this one this morning.

3. Hey:

4. Do you have any more pics:

5. Are you available?

6. Are you ebony: that one is a personal fav......hehehehe

7. What are your rates?

8. Do you do outcalls:

9. Do you like to party?

10. Do you do anal?

11. Are you awake?

12. Do you have any friends?

13. Do you quickies?

14. Will you take 50 dollars?

15. Will you see me and my friend

16. Can I bring my beer?

17. Do you have a pimp.........Huh?

18. Do you have any reviews

19. Good morning?

20. How are you ?

21. Do you remember me?............huh?

22. Can I come now?

The list goes on, did I mention that these are texts that I get from people I have never seen before!!!!.

It does not bother me to get texts or IM's from clients I have seen, it makes me smile most of the time. Honestly if they do its brief, short and to the point. Mostly how am I doing, making sure I am doing alright and havent ran into some douche.

I just delete texts, sure getting them is costly if you dont have an unlimited plan. But just ignore the texts.
Just a comment, if your not getting unlimited texting for a flat rate, maybe you need to check some of the other plans out there for your work phone when your current plan expires. You can get unlimited voice, text, internet, nation wide roaming for under $50 a month.
Lisa - I'll take the job answering your newbie texts. Guaranteed none of them would ever book, but at least I'd have some fun.

I'm not a fan of initial contact by phone/text anyway - not a safe thing for the provider in my opinion. But I'm also not a "bother" person. Even having phone numbers and email addresses I stick to pm unless the provider moves to other avenues.

That's now.

Before "here" I was actually in pretty regular communication with a provider I was seeing. Rarely phone conversation but the occasional text conversation. It definitely added to the experience. And I know I went back a few times just because she mentioned it being a little slow. If my atf did that tho I'm afraid I'd be asking for her to accept direct deposit.

I'm sure it could be taken too far, as anything can... but I always viewed it as mastering the illusion vs cold call upselling.
Ah

I had to learn this the hard way, I have an unlimited plan.

Just a comment, if your not getting unlimited texting for a flat rate, maybe you need to check some of the other plans out there for your work phone when your current plan expires. You can get unlimited voice, text, internet, nation wide roaming for under $50 a month. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Ha!

Wish you were in Houston, the texts I have gotten are more than entertaining. You would spend most of your time on the floor laughing

Lisa - I'll take the job answering your newbie texts. Guaranteed none of them would ever book, but at least I'd have some fun.

I'm not a fan of initial contact by phone/text anyway - not a safe thing for the provider in my opinion. But I'm also not a "bother" person. Even having phone numbers and email addresses I stick to pm unless the provider moves to other avenues.

That's now.

Before "here" I was actually in pretty regular communication with a provider I was seeing. Rarely phone conversation but the occasional text conversation. It definitely added to the experience. And I know I went back a few times just because she mentioned it being a little slow. If my atf did that tho I'm afraid I'd be asking for her to accept direct deposit.

I'm sure it could be taken too far, as anything can... but I always viewed it as mastering the illusion vs cold call upselling. Originally Posted by CenterLock
Poor Ginger. She must be amazing when it comes to sexting, texting, and instant messaging because she wants to charge. Can I get nude pics with the sexts?
Ginger's business in Dallas just took a hit.
I don't mind email exchanges nor texts.

I may not ANSWER emails right away but that is because I may not get online until late or even a day or so.

Texting is another deal...if I am working or with people to where I can't respond appropriately, I may only reply with a generic note.

I find that most gentlemen don't abuse it anyway. An occasional "nasty little note" is kinda fun and can definitely put a smile on my face!
Tell Mary Ann that Gilligan, The Skipper and The Professor are all lined up, waiting for her. The Thurston's would like a 3 some too.
Now that poor Ginger has been beaten to a pulp, lets give her a break. I am sure she was simply frustrated by amount of spam she gets and was venting. Prehaps she would rethink her post or how she worded it if she had to do it over?

Just remember, everything you say here does reflect on you, good or bad. And you need to be especialy carefull with text as its so easy to misunderstand your intent.
I know a lady (dancer, not a provider) who is definitely my ATF. She got there by taking the time to talk to me, and I don't mean just flirting. We've spent a LOT of time talking and getting to know each other, and we talk about everything. Never once did she suggest that I should pay for the talk time, but it definitely earned her many generous tips and a ton of repeat business. In the end, I think it paid off for her big time. But that's just me, maybe I'm the exception.
I personally PREFER to get to know prospective patrons over chats/ims/emails. It helps me to get to know them better ... Does it take time out of my busy schedule? U bet it does.

Does it make experience better? yes. I do have strict "NO SEXTING" policy for patrons i have not met or who do not book regular visits.

There are PLENTY of topics to discuss besides sex .... and not everything we do is or should be about money.

Yes, as companion I do charge by hour and do not appreciate anyone taking advantage of my time. The key to be COMPANION vs prostitute is to know how to balance communication and fucking

Just my two cents

Lina