When a Provider asks for clients picture...what do do do? Why even ask?

Technically a newbie, and was recently asked and sent(reluctantly) a photo(bad selfie), probably worthy of the Post Office wall, still wasn't enough to see the desired provider. REALLY wish I hadn't done it, and felt physically ill worrying for a few days after sending. Luckily it was a one off photo, so google image search comes up empty, but the post office, another issue!
I just send seasonally inspired dic pics of my 1.3" of dangling death. Cinco de Mayo is tomorrow, dic pics going out ...
Its a special occasion Pyr... I want a pic of the taint.
One asked me for my pic.I said no
I have in the past, when I think of it, tried to describe myself or think of a movie star that I look like. If she was new probably not, but if she's been around for a while yeah I'd probably be OK with sending her a selfie, but again if she has been around for a while, and probably after part of the screening has already been done.
Your pictures have all been taken via a peephole camera and have been saved for an upcoming documentary or perhaps a book called " Dumb John". If you are a public figure, well you're toast. If not, what are the odds your SO or friends will watch or read?

And if you believe that.....

Do as I do and send a picture of my brother. Close enough resemblance and let him take the blame for once! Lol
I would oblige if I could figure out how to do it withot paying a photograher.
  • cyrax
  • 05-05-2015, 06:22 PM
When I first started the hobby, one of the providers I wanted to see asked me for a picture first being meeting me and I politely said no for privacy reasons and moved on. After seeing a few other providers, I used them as references and was able to see her without any issues.