Would you vote for Trump today?

Plenty of Americans are smuggling drugs, raping and murdering other Americans. In fact, a shitload more Americans engage in those activities than Mexicans coming into the country. Does that mean that all Americans are smuggling drugs, raping and murdering other Americans? Get it? Or, is this too advanced of a concept for you?

Trump is a clown and so are you for thinking he represents anything positive or good for the country. Trump is about Trump. He's a hater, taking advantage of the intolerance and racism of other haters....like you.

Depends on who he is running against. Trump has the msm stumbling and sputtering over themselves and they are having to resort to the same thing the diehard libs are doing here, lying. And it is lying. No matter how much you want to pretend that illegal aliens aren't smuggling drugs, raping, and murdering Americans, they are.

And I must admit it's just a bonus to watch the PC police absolutely freaking out and not knowing what to do with someone that stands up to them. He makes the other candidates look very weak in his shadow. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Im not 100% convinced Trump wants the job. What he IS doing is setting a mark for any of the others as to where the conservative line is. Hes also making the media shit all over themselves. He has dusted off the Ronald Reagan playbook (the establishment Republicans hated him too...until the Landslides) and is showing the field how to win.

I have always thought Trumps "TV Persona" was kind of clownish. He does seem to speak to the "silent masses" who have been fed a ton of shit over the past few years.

If he is serious about wanting the job....he might just have the right idea.
Plenty of Americans are smuggling drugs, raping and murdering other Americans. In fact, a shitload more Americans engage in those activities than Mexicans coming into the country. Does that mean that all Americans are smuggling drugs, raping and murdering other Americans? Get it? Or, is this too advanced of a concept for you?

Trump is a clown and so are you for thinking he represents anything positive or good for the country. Trump is about Trump. He's a hater, taking advantage of the intolerance and racism of other haters....like you. Originally Posted by timpage
This most sound really great when you're thinking it. Doesn't sound so good when you write it and people read it. First, Trump is talking about ILLEGAL ALIENS and not all Mexicans. You're talking about all Americans??? What a piece of shit? Here are some numbers for you. ILLEGAL ALIENS are only about 3% of the population in the United States but they make up 18% of the prison population (higher in places like California), 25% of the forcible rape cases, and 27% of the drug arrests. We could talk about simple assault, gang activity, and plain old robbery but I think I've beat up on you (and your simple minded argument) enough. If you could reduce the crime statistics by that much by building a wall on the border...why wouldn't you?
Trump stated himself in no uncertain terms, JDrunk. Why is it necessary for you to tell us what he was really saying?
  • DSK
  • 07-12-2015, 09:14 PM
This most sound really great when you're thinking it. Doesn't sound so good when you write it and people read it. First, Trump is talking about ILLEGAL ALIENS and not all Mexicans. You're talking about all Americans??? What a piece of shit? Here are some numbers for you. ILLEGAL ALIENS are only about 3% of the population in the United States but they make up 18% of the prison population (higher in places like California), 25% of the forcible rape cases, and 27% of the drug arrests. We could talk about simple assault, gang activity, and plain old robbery but I think I've beat up on you (and your simple minded argument) enough. If you could reduce the crime statistics by that much by building a wall on the border...why wouldn't you? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Very eye opening numbers, and it is curious why faggots like TimPage and Assup want criminals to immigrate to this country. Perhaps they are treasonous bastards?

Perhaps they wish to incite a riot or a revolution?
Very eye opening numbers, and it is curious why faggots like TimPage and Assup want criminals to immigrate to this country. Perhaps they are treasonous bastards?

Perhaps they wish to incite a riot or a revolution? Originally Posted by DSK
Did someone dick slap you while on vacation? Your babbling is more off target than normal. Or did you get your ass kicked at Love Field?
Did someone dick slap you while on vacation? Your babbling is more off target than normal. Or did you get your ass kicked at Love Field? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He stood me up twice.

But there are tales around the airport of the man who would kick ass with his bare fists. I understand it's being made into a movie set in an AMP slave shack conveniently nearby.

JLK will be playing himself. His wife will forego the big sale at Neimann's and play the mamasan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZY25G-6iAM&index Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Well he didn't take it nearly as hard as I thought he would. Must have been the drink.. Ron White everybody, give him a hand. At least he wasn't lying about anything, lol.

Jim
Tater is at least as competent as anyone else running in a major party, and he has more integrity.

TATER 2016!!!
Tater is at least as competent as anyone else running in a major party, and he has more integrity.

TATER 2016!!! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
1+
Did someone dick slap you while on vacation? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Jewish Lawyer and his alter ego, DSKIdiot prefer to use the term "bitch slap."

Perhaps they wish to incite a riot or a revolution? Originally Posted by DSK
Yes, very eye-opening numbers....except the admiral made them up. About 14% of federal prisoners are illegals....most of them for violating immigration laws, not for rape, or drugs or anything else. At the state level, less than 5% of prisoners are illegals. I'm not even going to bother with the absurd statement that 25% of all rapes are committed by illegals. It's bullshit....just like almost everything else the admiral (and you, by the way, jew lawyer) post up.

In fact, illegals have a lower incarceration rate than many other groups. What a surprise....the admiral is completely full of shit.
Yes, very eye-opening numbers....except the admiral made them up. About 14% of federal prisoners are illegals....most of them for violating immigration laws, not for rape, or drugs or anything else. At the state level, less than 5% of prisoners are illegals. I'm not even going to bother with the absurd statement that 25% of all rapes are committed by illegals. It's bullshit....just like almost everything else the admiral (and you, by the way, jew lawyer) post up.

In fact, illegals have a lower incarceration rate than many other groups. What a surprise....the admiral is completely full of shit. Originally Posted by timpage
Link?
Link? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Weren't you the guy when asked for a link said, it was not your responsibility to prove it it was there's to disprove it?
fuck trump and his dead dog wig. on the other hand maybe we should thank him for simply saying out loud what the republican party stands for. . if u think Obama did well and was put over the top by the Latino vote the last 2 POTUS elections. . . . just wait for the next one.