AP: Reports that Melania Trump may have been an undocumented worker in the 1990's.

Fuck off we know Trump likes everything foreign made. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
So does Clinton.

While she was in the White House the Army berets were made in China!

But you wouldn't know about that now would you?
Bill is documented flying on the lolita express!
  • R.M.
  • 11-07-2016, 07:36 AM
What's up with this Orgy Island. Looks like a convicted pedophile owns it.
We'll find out soon eough. You're talking about Drumpf, right?
  • R.M.
  • 11-07-2016, 08:04 AM
Nope Bill and Hillary.
I meet with a lot of rich people. I've met trump before. Hes pretty cool. The kinda guy who grabs life by the pussy. But the clintons? Yeah I've hooked them up with plenty of young girls. Satanic ritual abuse is another fetish of mine. I hope hillary is elected so she can give me a pardon.
The lolita express is a lot cooler than the trump train!
Nope Bill and Hillary. Originally Posted by R.M.
you shave any hairy balls lately R.M?
  • R.M.
  • 11-07-2016, 11:00 AM
You still cant post in San Antonio?
you shave any hairy balls lately R.M? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
What's wrong? You getting hair stuck in your teeth?
You still cant post in San Antonio? Originally Posted by R.M.
says who whore? I will be back the 15th and if you like I will go and see someone. Answer this question: Why haven't you had a review in nearly 2 and 1/2 years? Why did you communicate with me on a Sugardaddysite? Do you give me permission to post our communication you lying Cunt? Also, how old are you 41 or 45?
....if you like I will go and see someone.... Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Another fake review just around the corner!
Another fake review just around the corner! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Says the man with 26,000 plus post since 2010 and not one fucking review!!!!! So you joined a whore site to talk about politics? Your life really must suck pal.
Lexus Lover I have a solution since you have been on here for 6 years with 26,000 post and no reviews and R.M hasn't had a single review and 2.5 years - you two should set up a session and she can shave your hairy balls or maybe since she's now into "finDom sessions- the dumb CUNT didn't even know how to spell the fetish she was seeking advice on, but perhaps she can fuck you in the ass and give you a golden shower? But wait it gets better, tell her you are homeless and since she does so much "charity" work perhaps she will screw you for free!!
Either way, if you schedule with R.M you will be screwed either way- figuratively AND literally.
This filthy man sounding bad english whore may have been an undocumented worker.http://www.msnbc.com/am-joy/watch/ap...s-801879619608
By the way, what's Trump's obsession with foreign women plus his admiration of Putin? Yeah make America great agin just marry foreign women and send your jobs overseas and just tell your dumb followers that you want to make America great again. No wonder why Trump is leading Hillary in the uneducated voter population. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Fucking HOTTTT...best quote of of a post I've done here...damn those two girls absolutely look...just so....FUCKABLE.... Carry on...
says the man with 26,000 plus post since 2010 and not one fucking review!!!!! So you joined a whore site to talk about politics? Your life really must suck pal. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
That's your explanation for posting fake reviews?

At least when I look down I can see my dick.

"Pal"?

Why would I want to write a review? So you can read about real fucking?