The day of reckoning is coming.

Can we get some intellectual political debating going on!! Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
Originally Posted by matchingmole
^^^ When moleface is the most "intellectual" poster left in the libtard bullpen, it's time to call the game.

No point running up the score indefinitely!
Because the hooker moderator in here is right wing... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I dunno what her politics are but I do know Danielle has four (4) Ivy League degrees.

That beats the hell out of you, Luke!
Originally Posted by matchingmole

are you saying... stfu? lol
Bull fuckin shit dude. I got pointed by Danille several times and I'm a die hard Trump supporter. Get your facts straight before you mouth off in the future. That way you won't look like a retard. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Calm down. Calling me names means absolutely nothing to me but I hope it was fun for you old lady. Be better than that and grow up. At your advanced age, you should know better. You should be ashamed of your pathetic old self.

None of this is personal to me. It's obviously personal to you though. I kind of have much more important shit to worry about in my life. Stay angry though. I hope it works out for you. It usually doesn't for most but maybe you will be an outlier.
...None of this is personal to me. It's obviously personal to you though. I kind of have much more important shit to worry about in my life... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

You sure write a whole lot of drizzle for a clown that ain't foh shizzle.

You mad Bruh? Yea, you mad.
So we can say all of the words that George Carlin said were banned from TV? Shit-damn, that's fucking awesome!! Even if it costs me two points here, I have to ask: Are you propositioning us for intellectual intercourse and is there a point value contribution associated with that?

Follow The rules of eccieland

As for whatever is said about me in this thread, I don't give two flying fucks who thinks whatever about me. I never have and I never will be bias in the political forum.

Mods dont discuss why people get banned because its none of the communities fucking business.

Now, shit, fuck, damn.

Can we get some intellectual political debating going on!!

All kinds of things happening in the world!!! Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
Of course. You break the rules you get points. Not that difficult to digest. But for some............ Originally Posted by bambino
From what I've seen, the people who have been banned deserve it. If it seems biased it may be due to the fact that certain individuals who continue to flaunt the rules are more often on one side of the aisle than the other. Use common sense and you will be around for a long time.
people get banned cause they didn't know when to cool it, so they go over the edge and get banned.

i've been pointed, mine went up to something like 20pts, never been banned. so you cool it or else. i have zero pts currently.

the trick is to manage your points so that you don't go over. let a few points expire, then you do the machine wash cycle repeat. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I've always figured than when WTF gets pointed, he actually gets himself banned because he likely talks shit to the person who points him, thereby making his punishment worse.

I don't know if it is actually true since these things are handled behind the scenes, but I could see how a obese, gay person like WTF might overreact - since gay people like WTF and McCain and Sistine Chapel are known to be drama queens.
I dunno what her politics are but I do know Danielle has four (4) Ivy League degrees.

That beats the hell out of you, Luke! Originally Posted by lustylad
She could probably kick his ass, too!
She could probably kick his ass, too! Originally Posted by friendly fred
No doubt.
Upset can be fun. Though at times they have their own language Originally Posted by winn dixie

Pray tell which decent human beings aren't "upset" with this shameless circle jerk?
Yep! That's going to cost you for disrespecting the MOD but like you said, you don't give a flying fuck. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Shall you "give a flying fuck" for them?