Still looking are you threatening providers for BBFS?

This would have sufficed. Just giving you a chance to clear it all up.

You should be demanding an apology from the 120 girls you have seen in which NOT ONE coming to say "no girl. SL is a stand up guy". There have been questions arise on guys that have 20 posts and 2 reviews and some provider will come out of somewhere and let the ladies know he has been good to her. I think the best thing that you could have done is maybe contact some of your t shirt winners and had them stand up for you.

OK so you cleared your name. That was the purpose of this thread. Also to let newer and possibly more impressionable ladies know it is not the norm or expected to do BB. And since you don't participate in those activities you will probably agree.

Thanks again for your reply !
Oh and I'll take a small. I can use it as a sports bra to work out in . Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Sweetie, being a gentleman I would NEVER involve a provider I know in something like this. I fight my own battles. What provider would want to get involved in a thread where Bare Back is in question?

So the purpose of the thread was to clear my name... hummmm. Ok thank you?

Now about that T-Shirt.... PM me and we can talk about if you would like me to install it! LOL
Jasmine is doing bigger and better things at the moment. But, Im sure she will reply soon ! Shes not only friends with Nico she is also very CLOSE friends with me. She's one I can just talk to for hours and just laugh and laugh about...well....I'll leave that between us lol ! Shes beautiful inside and out, all natural, classy and real. Unlike some of the Kim K wanna beees lol.

Speaking of t-shirts..check out my avatar !! One of my favorite T-shirts !! Gets compliments from females everywhere I go !!
Thanks for your post Bella.

I do not know Nico at all; so this thread was not in her defense.

Just letting people know participating in BB is a choice and not mandatory.
I have discussed how I see the dangers of a BBFS list and BBFS pushers lurking around; so of course I'm going to inquire when there are so many rumors about guys pressuring new girl to do it. If that is not you than just simply say so and be thankful you are getting the benefit of the doubt and and chance to clear your name. All that extra shit you came in here flinging around just makes you look defensive.

Of course providers don't want to get involved in this thread.
With so many rude people around the only ones that will speak up have all been chased away.
The views are quickly climbing. I think it will be good for folks to read and get other perspective and think for themselves.

Trust, calling me big or or BBW is fine .
I know and love my big ol' self and so do my hobbyist friends.
I won't stoop to your low and call you names, accuse you of anything, or spread rumors about you; as I don't know you and see no point in that.

I have been Jasmine Love and only Jasmine Love since '06. I have never had a bad or no review. NEVER. I have been on the up and up this whole time and I will see to it that always remain constant. I will continue to include myself in Co-ed discussions with no fear of being chased away.
I have no dog in the hunt anymore, I am around for references, I have truly retired.
But since this seems to be an occurring theme... and I lurk for the TRUE gents and ladies who need ref's, who might need to ask me a question, I will be bound for another 5 months and counting!

I know my persona was on the "list" It caused me more trouble than I needed. Most got weeded out in the screening process, but there were those who had the spider like patience to wait till they saw me to try for BB. I ended a few sessions early because of it.
I'd get asked and they got politely told no, some were more insistent that I had to worry about, "Ooops it came off" thoughts running through my head. I gladly told them I was aware of "the list" and as far as I was concerned observing this pathetic fucks motives, he'd probably could never pass screen and thus I got added to the list. IF he did see me, since we all think he has a double identity, he was gladly told NO just like the rest.

So my final word on the BB list?
Believe what you want, I can't change your mind or perception. But after watching for a few years on two boards, this new handle hicks asshat sounds like bitter grapes.
Those who do offer BB have advertised so. And that is valid.
But for someone to create a handle and tout a "list" well, then I got some ocean front property in Arizona, oh and the Golden Gate is for sale too!
Just reply to youRanidiot.justuseyourhand.co m
Sometimes the stupidity around here and the real world astounds me!!! TWO WORDS Common Sense! If you have none then take your toys and go home. The ladies here are too classy for your dumb redneck ass! Find another hobby, I hear model airplane are all the rage.
No ones health and morals are up for discussion!
Nina, I enjoyed reading your post.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and weighing in on how unacceptable (in many hobbyist/provider's eyes) this hobby behavior is.
I wish you well.
Nina, I enjoyed reading your post.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and weighing in on how unacceptable (in many hobbyist/provider's eyes) this hobby behavior is.
I wish you well. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Thought you were taking a nap lol
Thought you were taking a nap lol Originally Posted by Atxitalianbella
No I just rubbed one out instead.
At least I was practicing safe sex.
No I just rubbed one out instead.
At least I was practicing safe sex. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Was your hand covered or uncovered?

If uncovered was it washed prior to contact with your next appointment's genitals?
Why hasn't "Still Looking" chimed in yet, Hmmm?
Why hasn't "Still Looking" chimed in yet, Hmmm? Originally Posted by eroslost
You might want to check out post #27 & #29.
and # 31.
you know the one at the top of THIS PAGE!
Jasmine is doing bigger and better things at the moment. But, Im sure she will reply soon ! Shes not only friends with Nico she is also very CLOSE friends with me. She's one I can just talk to for hours and just laugh and laugh about...well....I'll leave that between us lol ! Shes beautiful inside and out, all natural, classy and real. Unlike some of the Kim K wanna beees lol.

Speaking of t-shirts..check out my avatar !! One of my favorite T-shirts !! Gets compliments from females everywhere I go !! Originally Posted by Atxitalianbella
Very Nice T-Shirt! Toyz give that to you?

I have discussed how I see the dangers of a BBFS list and BBFS pushers lurking around; so of course I'm going to inquire when there are so many rumors about guys pressuring new girl to do it. If that is not you than just simply say so and be thankful you are getting the benefit of the doubt and and chance to clear your name. All that extra shit you came in here flinging around just makes you look defensive.

With so many rude people around the only ones that will speak up have all been chased away.
The views are quickly climbing. I think it will be good for folks to read and get other perspective and think for themselves.

I won't stoop to your low and call you names, accuse you of anything, or spread rumors about you; as I don't know you and see no point in that.

I have been Jasmine Love and only Jasmine Love since '06. I have never had a bad or no review. NEVER. I have been on the up and up this whole time and I will see to it that always remain constant. I will continue to include myself in Co-ed discussions with no fear of being chased away. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Well at least we cleared up the Nico thing!
Was your hand covered or uncovered?

If uncovered was it washed prior to contact with your next appointment's genitals? Originally Posted by Whispers
Why I never! just joshn'

Total clean/neat freak over here.
If you must know I'm quite the dirty girl/old lady (on the cusp), but not that kind of dirty.

I did however, taste someone else's (who told me I was in my prime ) uncovered soaked fingers today. That's the other kind of freak I am. Frisky mood today, but yeah I'm done now. I got plans tonight.

Whoot, Whoot!

I have been Jasmine Love and only Jasmine Love since '06. I have never had a bad or no review. NEVER. I have been on the up and up this whole time and I will see to it that always remain constant. I will continue to include myself in Co-ed discussions with no fear of being chased away. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Who are you addressing? And is thread about YOU or me? I can't tell. I thought it was about me doing BB?
This thread is alive; as long as you reply.
Your name is clean. Chill out. Gentle man.