P411......grrrrr

As to LE, the site is legal in Canada. Unless the new owner did sometihng really stupid like start trafficing through the site, there would be no reason for any Canadian LE to sieze the site. The box being physically in another country does not prevent LE from arresting owners in their home
country. Remember Backpage?

Depending on how robust the hosting company is and how good their disaster recovery plan is, it could take a few days if the server cratered, building burned down, etc. Could also have been hit with an encription malware attack. With good backups, once I have the hardware, I would be able to get them up and running a a day or less.

Far more likely to not be LE related
They must be getting their technical support from Oh2. Originally Posted by jan-w

:th umbup:
They must be getting their technical support from Oh2. Originally Posted by jan-w

thats funny. I learned that If you log in to OH2 between 9 am and 11 am Dallas time, it usually works. Maybe same thing with p411 LOL
If P411 was a Canadian site, but it isn't. It is owned by a company in Spain. It has nothing to do with Canada at all. Gina gave the site to her UK insurance company when she collected on her policy. They offloaded it to a German Bitcoin entrepreneur expat living in Spain.

As to LE, the site is legal in Canada. Unless the new owner did sometihng really stupid like start trafficing through the site, there would be no reason for any Canadian LE to sieze the site. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
I got in just now.
Me, too. Everything seems to be working, too.
thats funny. I learned that If you log in to OH2 between 9 am and 11 am Dallas time, it usually works. Maybe same thing with p411 LOL Originally Posted by cage196
March of 2022 I logged into OH2 and was hacked and logged out of Twitter Proton Mail Tryst and other sites. Everything was changed. Even my recovery email. Luckily I got it all back! I will never trust OH2 again.
Yay! Logged in
All is good in the world again hehe!
They gave a few free points, too!
25 available now ads for DFW as of 8:50 this morning.

I think word has gotten out that P411 is back on line lol.
The word is out 34 currently available now..
  • jan-w
  • 03-03-2023, 10:06 AM
They gave a few free points, too! Originally Posted by Peyton Daniella

I ain't got any points. What the hell? They're not going to do anything for the horny guys?
The word is out 34 currently available now.. Originally Posted by Toasted
Holy crap: 52 as of 12:45. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that many, even before Fosta/Sesta.
Holy crap: 52 as of 12:45. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that many, even before Fosta/Sesta. Originally Posted by TinMan
LOL! Do you think the site is safe to use now?
yep, 46 available now ads in DFW. hmm, maybe prices comes down? Only kidding, but some $ do seem extreme IMO