Married Clients

Not one bit of the information you propose sharing is necessary, in any way. You clearly don't understand the attraction of being mysterious. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Screw being mysterious.

What I propose is very necessary. It's a matter of time before some provider gets your make of car and tag number and posts that in Infoshare for all the hookers to have access to. If that info is ever used to send a letter outing you to family or business, it will be the false info you implanted that gives you the ability to claim she is BSC and making it up.
Screw being mysterious.

What I propose is very necessary. It's a matter of time before some provider gets your make of car and tag number and posts that in Infoshare for all the hookers to have access to. If that info is ever used to send a letter outing you to family or business, it will be the false info you implanted that gives you the ability to claim she is BSC and making it up. Originally Posted by citizen44
Now that is some funny shit there!

If you don't give any information, then there is nothing they can put in a letter other than you license plate number ... which is proof of nothing other than that you own a car. Now, if they have pictures of your car in a location that is easily identifiable, like in the parking lot of a Patel with the sign in the picture, maybe you got some explaining to do.

Say Nothing, Park Discreetly. If you use hotels with parking garages ... you're very unlikely to ever have this happen. Apartment in-calls, well, need to be much more careful there.
A married hooker?!

I've heard it all now Originally Posted by 38super
How many providers are married and if their SO know what they do? Originally Posted by pootie tang79

38notsosuper is not so super. Why wouldn't providers have SOs? Is it anyone's business if the SO knows or does not know? Nope on all accounts.
The one thing though ladies, is unless the guy initiates it, don't talk about families or topics that would inevitably involve conversation about "home."

. Originally Posted by RickyGshots
Good point. I don't like children...I don't like hearing all about little Johnny during a session.
38notsosuper is not so super. Why wouldn't providers have SOs? Is it anyone's business if the SO knows or does not know? Nope on all accounts. Originally Posted by pyramider
Maybe 38notsosuper has been under a rock
Maybe 38notsosuper has been under a rock Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Im pretty passive but I'm not gonna let u bash me twice and not say anything at all. We all have our reasons why we do this as for myself i'm married and i do this when im itching for the strange its convenient if i get one off the street i might have to work for the pussy, go on dates, shes gonna want to take pictures and upload them on social media where a friend of a friend of the mrs will see it now i have some explaining to do and 100% of the time the side piece gets emotionally attached and wants something more than we initially agreed upon...fuck that.

Thats my reason and may not be everyones. I feel as if a woman is in this it SHOULD be temporary, either to put herself through school, get out of a tight situation, after a divorce or some kind of hardship, or to get some quick cash to start up a business, and she shouldn't have a SO bc you rob him of the intimacy and what should be private realm that a couple should share. If you have been doing this long enough that its part of your everyday routine and theres no other way out and u go home to SO and he's afraid to ask you how your day was bc he doesnt wanna hear u sucked 7 dicks and took 3 of those up the ass and you consider this normal thats ok but some of us dont think that way.

Some fellas do this bc its the only pussy they can get, thats cool but again we need to take this for what its worth...a HOBBY not a lifestyle if u cant get rw pussy dont try to make this normal and if u have no other skills and u would starve with a rw job or ur just too lazy to commit to one more power to ya but dont bash someone else bc they have different views than you. Thats my take on it some ppl will agree some wont but whatever

On topic, yeah i tell em im married so dont call me i'll call you!
A client's marital status is none of my business. We are service providers hired to provide that service to the best of our ability. Part of that means knowing what our client's communication needs are. Set a method of contact, and hours in which contact is appropriate. It is not my concern why the hours are set that way and what he does with the rest of his hours in the day, and vice versa.
blah, blah, blah

I feel as if a woman is in this it SHOULD be temporary, blah, blah, blah,
and she shouldn't have a SO bc you rob him of the intimacy . . .
blah, blah,blah Originally Posted by 38super
If your wife isn't missing any intimacy with you paying for sex, why should her husband feel robbed of intimacy by her getting paid for sex?
Maybe 38notsosuper has been under a rock Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

I bet he cannot count to potato either ...
If your wife isn't missing any intimacy with you paying for sex, why should her husband feel robbed of intimacy by her getting paid for sex? Originally Posted by cabletex7
Obviously wasnt so blah if u want to hear more from me. Hahahaha. Fuck off
I bet he cannot count to potato either ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Most guys pick the good looking girls to suck up to...you on the other hand...you must be a lonely fella. Seeking p say something else so this fuck boy can agree
Quite a few of my clients are married. And most have told me by their own admission. Am I shocked? Not really. My gentleman friends usually want to explore other venues that he doesn't want to take the mother of his children.

My objective isn't to replace the wife, it's to quietly supplement his sexual adventurism.

After all, we all have a little bit of a wild side in us.

Kisses,
VP
Quite a few of my clients are married. And most have told me by their own admission. Am I shocked? Not really. My gentleman friends usually want to explore other venues that he doesn't want to take the mother of his children.

My objective isn't to replace the wife, it's to quietly supplement his sexual adventurism.

After all, we all have a little bit of a wild side in us.

Kisses,
VP Originally Posted by Veronica Peach
I feel like telling a provider that I am married confers two benefits:

1. It tells them that I am not free to be called or texted at their discretion.
2. It tells them that I am not looking for a SO, or an emotional engagement.

While I expect IoP and to feel wooed and cuddly during...that flip gets switched when the session is over, and we go about our respective engagements.
A client's marital status is none of my business. We are service providers hired to provide that service to the best of our ability. (...) Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I'm with Yummy. I never ask, but if a gent feels like sharing, I am the last person to pass judgement. I get paid for that too.

Camille
  • cr76
  • 11-02-2015, 12:07 AM
It can suck getting txt messages or phone calls on the middle of the night or unconventional times