Who will win the Game of Thrones?

The Zombies take over the end (LOL)

Now that the Mueller Report is out.....DJT can turn his attention to the Night King and kick his ass, too...
You beat me to it!! Love it!!! Saw this on my facebook feed and thought the same thing!!!!!!

Now that the Mueller Report is out.....DJT can turn his attention to the Night King and kick his ass, too... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

Now that the Mueller Report is out.....DJT can turn his attention to the Night King and kick his ass, too... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

and HBO doth protest! they can stick it where the sun don't shine!
Did anyone get a free HBO trial the week of Game of Thrones? I don't get HBO and knowing the lead up to the premiere would have a season 1-7 marathon i go channel surfing to HBO's channels is suddenly i have HBO. i actually thought it would end right at 8 pm when the new season began but it showed the new episode.

of course it did end Monday morning. So i'll have to subscribe this week. if i want to watch.
Did anyone get a free HBO trial the week of Game of Thrones? I don't get HBO and knowing the lead up to the premiere would have a season 1-7 marathon i go channel surfing to HBO's channels is suddenly i have HBO. i actually thought it would end right at 8 pm when the new season began but it showed the new episode.

of course it did end Monday morning. So i'll have to subscribe this week. if i want to watch. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

that's HBO. they love to tease.

besides... can't you ditch cable and subscribe to 3rd party video services like Red Box, Hulu, netflix etc....
that's HBO. they love to tease.

besides... can't you ditch cable and subscribe to 3rd party video services like Red Box, Hulu, netflix etc.... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

i have Hulu. only their so-called live TV service would be able to show programs in real time and HBO isn't part of it.
i have Hulu. only their so-called live TV service would be able to show programs in real time and HBO isn't part of it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

what about amazon? tried them?

I guess you want to avoid spoilers.
what about amazon? tried them?

I guess you want to avoid spoilers. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

what spoilers? i saw the new season episode. Amazon won't have it as a live stream. if i want to wait a day to watch it then it'll probably be there.

i'll just buy HBO till it's over.

Winner, winner, dragon dinner.
That's Funny right there ,
Tomorrow night....does the battle begin (the Night King's army of the dead vs the living @ Winterfell)? Whether its this week...or next....here's some scenarios that could take place...

Jorah Mormont dies...protecting his love...his queen...

Tormund Giantsbane dies....while attempting to save / protect Lady Brienne. of Tarth....

….Brienne of Tarth dies while trying to protect her love....Jaime Lannister....

….the Kingslayer and Bronne both die....while defending Tyrion....

...The Hound ironically saves Arya Stark....

….whom he begged several seasons ago to kill him....

Samwell Tarly lives. He Saves the Day by evacuating many (unnamed souls) to safety (into the numerous catacombs hidden below the crypts under Winterfell....he learns of these secret hideaways from the books "he borrowed" from The Citadel). Those who cannot die (yet) ie: Jon Snow...Bran Stark...and others escape, as well....

….and make their way to King's Landing to help the unsuspecting populous against the oncoming onslaught of zombies....maybe....I don't know...stay tuned.

To "be revised" next week...more than likely.
Will Brienne give Tormund a kiss before he goes?
Will Jamie give Brienne a roll before she goes?
Will the Dragon Queen let Jorah look at that thang he has been wanting.
How many more subordinates will Cersei have to fuck now that Jamie is gone?
Will Brienne give Tormund a kiss before he goes?
Will Jamie give Brienne a roll before she goes?
Will the Dragon Queen let Jorah look at that thang he has been wanting.
How many more subordinates will Cersei have to fuck now that Jamie is gone? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

doesn't she have a suitor who wants to make little princes/princess with her?
I'm throwing this one out there....

Donald Trump!