Multi hour sessions

I LOVE THAT! its so freeing to just chill, movies, run Red Rocks, Hike Look Out Mountain, eat at Elways, kick it, shop Cherry Creek, mani, pedi or bam bam bam!

... xox Angela Aspen Originally Posted by AngelaAspenXXX
I love Red Rocks, it's beautiful up there.
I agree with JungleMonkey for the most part. I like 1 hour sessions for first time. But if things click I like multi-hour sessions, BUT only if provider ACTUALLY provides for the majority of the time. I expect MSOG and GFE in between. That is a rare thing from most providers. If the multi-hour provider only gives me 1 pop then rushes me out, or leaves the outcall I feel VERY unsatisfied even if the sex was amazing. The reason is most providers can earn anywhere between $500 - $2000 a night, thats $150,000-$600,000 a year tax free. Most hobbyists don't make that kind of income and have spent many years getting an education, starting a business, and/or some apprenticeship. We are just a bit jealous.
good to know.
I very rarily do anything BUT multi-hour sessions...I am older and like msog...like to get to know the lady...cant recall the last time I did anything that wasnt multi--hour..my mode operandi now...
You have to do what's good for you, Daphne. Take a look at your analytics and see what you should do. Most of my new clients want multi-hour first dates. That was the plan. My 1.5 hour minimum is like a really relaxed hour. You don't notice the time just flying by. Boredom is in the eyes of the beholder. All you need is a little chemistry and creativity to fill the time. I have yet to have an encounter where we're sitting there twiddling our thumbs, waiting on time to be up.

I will do up to 4 hours on a first meeting whether that includes dinner or not. Given enough time to get to know a person beforehand I have done Clock-free days but never an overnight. Too many variables. Sleeping habits and true comfort are big worries for both parties.

As far as expectations on longer dates, this should be coordinated beforehand... Ladies who care about their reputations would never take a longer date without putting thought into what goes on. She will make sure that even with your possible physical limitations that you have an enjoyable time. Many ladies don't do long dates for that very reason; they're just better at shorter dates.

There's someone for everyone no matter how a lady does business. I made the decision to move my minimum up not because of my client base, but for the client base I wanted to attract. You can't beat more time for the same money. It's the reason that one chooses to indulge in longer dates that drew me. Yes it cuts out quite a few, but it makes the selection just that much more enjoyable.
awww, thanks pretty Tiffani. :*