Good Chemistry and Doubles

Awe Mick you are always so sweet to me. I think we always have a great time because the hobby is FUN for us! No drama!

I will be pm'ing you shortly Angie. We definitely need to figure this out.
Awe Mick you are always so sweet to me. I think we always have a great time because the hobby is FUN for us! No drama!

I will be pm'ing you shortly Angie. We definitely need to figure this out. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
We will be figuring this out.

I've got my UTR doubles partner that I've known for quite some time that we get along swimmingly.

And then if me and Kendall get along, yet another fun lady that is also bi, woooooo weee!

How much boobies and fine ass can one tall lady like me get into?

Yes, I love women. And men.

There sure are some perks in this line of work.
  • grean
  • 12-21-2017, 12:29 PM
Na. Gimme two ladies they just plain don't like each other in an incentivised grudge fuck. Such include, but not limited to: who makes me cum, which one makes the other orgasm more, best insult while eating pussy, etc. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Great Idea!
  • grean
  • 12-21-2017, 12:31 PM
Mmmm....Are there any ladies here with grudges against each other that would come together for a grudge session as FunInDFW described? Tera and.....

Lol
TNT Angie and Kenda4U that would be over twelve foot of woman, it would probably send me on to the next life - with a smile on my face
I do still talk to old hobby friends from time to time.
The one you all are familiar with me working with, well, I can still find her here and there.

I did get to meet Kendall in person and we really hit it off. After some chit chat, getting to know each other and sharing stories I told her about wanting to hit up a sale near by. I was pretty desperate to get some clothes and she was such a big help to me!

A little back story...
As many of you know I had a big weight gain over the last year and a half. Being in college and on a budget with hobby being part time, well, bras were not in my shopping cart usually. LOL
I have lost a lot since I graduated in total, and steadily over the last 3 weeks, so being in between sizes, I knew this was the time to take advantage of a great sale and coupon I had.

Kendall was SO helpful. It was like I was shopping with my good girlfriend. Picking out stuff to take pictures in and to look good for the fellas. So much fun!

They look and feel so good. I'm telling you, a new bra is similar to the feeling of getting in new jeans, or new shoes, new car, (well, not AS exciting), but, I just love it. Kendall found one style I really like a lot. I'm loving it so much!

I'm really looking forward to "working" with her sexy ass and getting to know more about her and really getting my hands on her boobs.

We are saving our first kiss for our first session.
That's definitely Kendall4U. She has such a fun personality. You two will be great together.
Greatness in the making
It’s been a long time since I’ve done a doubles. They’re great when the ladies know and like each other, and are mature enough to make the guy feel welcome. That’s a hard combination to find.