Fittest providers

I love tamales.
I love tamales. Originally Posted by NotPlaying
Me too! That's why I only big tits and MILF curves!

Seriously though, Aprill and Lexy Reed as well as Allegra Hope all have kickass bodies!
Thanks everyone for mentioning my name
Rox
What about sexy blonde gymnast.....she is quite fit...very pretty, too.
Agreed. Your typical bodybuilder is going to weigh more than I weigh at the same height, but be visibly exceptionally fit. Whereas I'm built more like the girl that lifts.... tamales. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I'm more partial to lifting ribs if you're still in the mood.
I'm more partial to lifting ribs if you're still in the mood. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Hey I heard the mcrib at McDonald's is really good
I'm more partial to lifting ribs if you're still in the mood. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Alas, that doesn't fit into my plan right now.
... Whereas I'm built more like the girl that lifts.... tamales. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
so, you interested in bartering for delicious pork tamales??
hmmmmm, so how many dozen tamales do i need to get at La Popular in east dallas in order to make this a square barter ??? :^}

i can see the reviews now!
“session length: 60 mins
consulting fee: 300 tamales”
so, you interested in bartering for delicious pork tamales??
hmmmmm, so how many dozen tamales do i need to get at La Popular in east dallas in order to make this a square barter ??? :^}

i can see the reviews now!
“session length: 60 mins
consulting fee: 300 tamales” Originally Posted by pmdelites
Haha.. a week ago, I would have been in on that deal. But... new year new me blah blah blah...

In all seriousness-- I lost a good bit of weight last year and now I'm working on finishing what I started.
  • gc161
  • 01-13-2019, 04:37 AM
SophiaDeLaRue looks like she could break a diamond with her butt. I wonder what will happen to my face?

Gianna looks like she runs 50 miles a week.