Ladies and Gents when did you Start??

Boys Town Reynosa Tamaulipas Mexico in 1997. A five foot darling with gigantic boobs and a small waist. I think I lasted all of 5 min. The second was soon there after, my friend ordered take out from the Tex-Mex SC in McAllen Texas, took 2 darlings to no-tel. Come to think of it he paid too much.
Papagayos summer of 1977.
In Houston it was escape in 2003.
I was on TER and the gal I sessioned with told me about ASPD.
I was on TER and the gal I sessioned with told me about ASPD. Originally Posted by Gator42
Have you forgiven her?
I grew up in city that had a newspaper called the Bachelor beat that had pictures and phone numbers of working girls. I would call and basically waste their time.(I was 13). One day there was ad that had the same prefix as my number. I called her and schedule an apt. Jump on my bicycle and rode 3 miles to her apt. To check her out. Now I didn't have two nickels to rub together but I wanted to see her in person. Got to the apt. and knocked on her door. Which I was very nervous. I never did anything with her but I think if I did have the money she would have. She invited me in and showed me around her apartment. Then as I was leaving she gave me hug and I grabbed her tit. And I left but was hooked. When I got home my mom was asking me where I went and what I was doing.
Wish more ladies would chime in,,but you no how it goes.
I will tell a story real soon.
When i get back from coasta rica next week.
Have fun everybody and play it safe; Originally Posted by Captain Gus
Hey, I answered.
First time was in college...went to a 'massage place (some did offer actual massages), girl walked in said "we can have more fun if you want.." so there it began.

Just wish I would have know of sites like this back then...did a lot of AMPS and yellow pages with no reference material and a 50% good session rate.
My first time was when I was almost 40 in the 90's (visiting Houston on Business) ... at Heartbreakers SC (exit 19 on the Gulf freeway). I got a woody just looking at some of the girls ... I got a $1 10 second lap dance (their midnight thing) and I had a woody ... I got a full lap dance from the same girl after and didn't even last the whole dance ... (she was as close to a 10 as I had ever met and she was wearing a Santa hat) ... I tipped her $30.

The first one with my cloths off was in about 2003 (well into my 40's, after I moved to Houston) and it was at a place called 7th Heaven (I think it was on Montrose north of Westheimer) ... I was very nervous and not sure what the hell I was doing (but she was very nice ... even though I didn't have enough money).
  • Kalli
  • 01-19-2010, 09:22 AM
I saw it in the movies and the thought of it always turned me on My prime was beginning...2003 did a brief and exciting stint at an "hostess lounge". It was a good internship. Same year...I chose to indulge in my fantasies and I became an independent.
  • MLisa
  • 01-19-2010, 09:37 AM
First time of wandering into this hobby? mmm December 05, I believe. Met a fellow off altlife who told me about aspd and walla there I was.

But I've always been aware of sob in Houston.
As a kid I could not figure out why everyone was so hell bent on shutting down the places close to school etc. I figured only adults could go there so why the fuss? but then I was naive. My first time in an old fashion "titty bar"?
Well any of you true old timers remember Rembrandt's down off Montrose? They used to have ladies who would dance and get painted w/day glo paints, my first step father worked there, as a "painter". He took me in to pickup a paycheck or something. I thought the girls dancing on the tables were cool but I was a wee person then.

ps I also told my great aunts I wanted to be a go-go dancer when I grew up lol
My first time was 1981 in Dallas, Texas
June 2008 for me......
the Chicken Ranch and Boy's Town across from Eagle Pass in the late 60's
It would indeed be interesting if the ladies would tell us! One can understand they won't. Perhaps to an author or journalist, on condition of anonymity!

Perhaps especially fascinating is when what seems to be perfectly "normal," well-adjusted women, suburbean wives (or ex-wives), make the plunge, and prove to be good swimmers, too, without prior training!

But then, it is foolish to assume "normal" looking people can't be something else, behind the closed doors of normal looking residences: hot hot hot, kinky kinky kinky, dirty dirty dirty!

Economic crisis is probably a primary cause, though (?)

What is the proportion of ladies for whom it is basically a kind of avocation: like, they are taylor-made for the activity, like others are just made to be lawyers, doctors, soldiers, whatever?

For us guys, the answer is unlikely to be all that interesting.

First time for me, mid eighties (the decade), mid twenties (me), a street walker, somewhere in Europe: not at all particularly nice, my nervousness and shyness irritated her. The cause was circumstance. I walk out of a subway on my way to an appointment, and lo and behold, I am in the middle of a red light district. First impression: not positive at all, even turned off by odd looking creatures with too much make up, too much weight, and too many years trying to pull me in by the arm. But I went back to lurk, fascinated, and then made the plunge, with an attractive bitch.

First good experience: a high class call girl service in New York City, later subjected to a highly publicized police bust. Also mid-eighties. Second good experience, a few days later, another high class call girl, in San Francisco this time (same trip): what really made the difference was the psychology of these girls, the way they could figure you out (being mentally penetrated like that was itself a pleasure), and also know desires you had you don't even know you had!

Experiences like that are probably possible only when you are still young enough & with more experienced women.

Since then I have found you do not at all need HDH's to have top rate encounters. Indeed, good luck can occur at the most down-trodden massage studios, at prices that make you feel you are cheating the girl: in my case, the best have been: either dirty looking girls who were so utterly nasty and vicious I actually enjoyed it; or girls who are so genuinely nice and lovely, as well as serviceable: angels at the brothel.

Hello Victoria. How's Kelly? Did she drop out? Originally Posted by Raphael
No seriously - You almost have to be psychic and be really good at reading body language to really know what people really want (hobbyist). Sometimes it can be addressed in emails if the guest is shy and probably has some fantasy he won't really tell the provider. It's like The Eurythmics (don't know if i spelled that correctly) Annie Lennox said "some of them want to use you, some of them want to be used by you". That song is about hobbyist.

Some men do the WK knight thing because they are totally smitten and secretly believe you are their one and only girlfriend, hence the GFE experience. Some want to get right down to business and focus totally on being pleased as they did pay for it. Then there are the ones that totally want you to feel like a queen and please you in every way. One gent likes to bathe the ladies and dry them off. One likes to be bathed by 2 women and then play as if he were king.

At the end of the day people generally like to be liked by others . They like to be around people who make them feel good. The secret is what "good" is to that particular person. A person in a position of power may like to be gently dominated and feel like he is not in control, that may be "good" to him. If your good at what you do and you truly hone your skills by watching and listening you will be a good provider and not need a WK but the person whom you made to feel like a king will certainly not let anyone step on his "queen". She may not be happy and may not do it again. Not the way he "liked" it........It truly is no easy task.

You think you just want to walk in and get laid, but how and why is what you may not know yourself. It seems so simple and to some providers it may be. I believe finding what a person truly wants to make it "good" is the challenge.

I do agree that kindness goes a long way in this industry. How hard is it to find something beautiful about someone and tell them. everyone has something about them unique. Even if it's something as simple as "I like your tie" or the gentlemen says, "you have beautiful eyes". the tone has changed and the mood is different. A simple kind smile can do wonders if it is genuine because you, inside your head have already found that one thing you like about that person and have not mentioned it yet but will be sure to do so!

The Line - you can't be so good at what you do that you become the object of someones obsession. That goes beyond a WK I think. You like what she does and put up a good review , great. You like it so much you keep at it, when it's not true LADIES BE CAREFUL. This person may help your business but is also now crossing the line and may have expectations of you....

This is a fine dance we all do.......If it is done well it is a ballet or a good Tango, something goes wrong and your playing spoons on a washboard by yourself in the middle of the dance floor.
My story? I had genuinely thought about being a provider since I had graduated high school. I'm your classic Suburban girl that has a wild side. I even almost worked for Vivian's Friends --right here in Houston-- when I was nineteen, because of the time constraints I faced with being in college, having a job, and trade school, which was about ninety hours of work a week at least. I chickened out before my first shift.
I didn't consider it again, until a year later, after I quit my job in a salon. I wanted to move to Louisiana to be with someone, so I was looking for temporary sd/sb arrangements.

I was on a swinger's site AFF when a sixty-five year old man approached me. He offered me two grand for two hours and a photo sesh, no face shots. I agreed. He made the whole experience really comfortable and fun for me... and I'd like to think I rocked his world too.

With that money I got an apartment set up with an SO, but I liked providing so much that I just didn't stop doing it. I guess it didn't help that my SO stopped putting out once we lived together. Silly, isn't it? I adored most of the people I met, and all the connections I've gained through hobby friends. In my mind I've viewed being a provider as a substantially more fun life style than that of my girl acquaintances that work way too hard at a Hooter's or a strip clubs, where there's a lot of hustle and less return.

I've coax the opinions out of people on the subject of "whores" before... and a lot of people have misconceptions about what goes on. Oh well! I like my double life. It keeps my life sexy.
Jan 2007 (or 2006) After being seperated from the ex-wife for several months I was bored and lonely on my birthday. Brooke Wilde was happy to break my hobby cherry and was the first woman I had been with post divorce.