Build that wall, bitch !

WTF please point out EXACTLY where Lexus called for a military strike. We'll wait....... Originally Posted by Lantern2814
Still waiting? I am! Well .... sorta.
  • R.M.
  • 11-06-2018, 05:01 AM
Wouldn't an electric shock fence be more entertaining?
Wouldn't an electric shock fence be more entertaining? Originally Posted by R.M.

Creates a biohazard if ignored, but saves electricity and maintenance.

Generally speaking the electrical fence would be shorted out and ineffective ... also there are "workarounds" on the electrical current.

Oops!

• R.M.
  • 11-06-2018, 06:47 AM
But it would be more entertaining... It's okay to agree with me also...
But it would be more entertaining... It's okay to agree with me also... Originally Posted by R.M.
If I agree with you, I'll let you know. Ok?

Can we "agree" ....

.... that we do not share similar interests in "entertainment" events?

If you noticed no one of the group in the photo I posted is trying to climb the fence. That's good.

Contrary to what some of the public thinks (pretends to "think" or prefers to "think") IMO most "pro-wall" citizens of the U.S. just want the Earth aliens to follow the law and regulations with regard to coming to the United States to visit and/or reside. The countries in which I've been in are the same, and I recognize that if I fail to abide by their rules and get caught ... there are serious consequences. I've been exposed to some of those consequences at various levels and various intensities until my status and "credentials" to be there were reviewed and "vetted." I do believe in "equality"! My neighbors don't worry about me coming through the door uninvited. It's mutual. Whether it's fear or respect on their side about my door doesn't really concern me. It serves the same purpose. They only come in when they're invited.

I'm not sure why that concept is so difficult for Liberals to grasp. They were fine with two guys butt fucking each other in the "privacy of their homes without intervention," but they're having a difficult time relating that to international law and politics.....

.... and they consider themselves to be "globalists"!

When was the last time any of them just drove into Mexico and tried to out run the Federales?
Is that a school or a caravan? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well played.
Still waiting? I am! Well .... sorta. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You aren’t waiting because you know posted that it was our right. And you know that a discussion of “semantics” only plays into your little word games.

Don’t know what Lantern is all about unless it’s an ongoing feud from another forum.

But your quote above is disingenuous, because you conveniently ignored your opportunity to deny what you posted and didn’t.

You also called the asylum seekers in trump’s so-called caravan “marauders.”
Electric fence, and Claymores guard towers , oh yeah that was the brelin wall (LOL) ( just kidding)
FACTOID: The Berlin Wall was built to keep people "in".
FACTOID: The Berlin Wall was built to keep people "in". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Doors on houses can, and often, serve both purposes:

.......... keeping some in and others out.

In the case of "the wall" along with Southern Border: "others out"!

All this fuss about "walls" is really somewhat ridiculous. It's sure not novel.

• WTF
  • 11-06-2018, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by LexusLover

No , not novel , just does not work. Waste of money unless you're a wall builder.
No , not novel , just does not work. Waste of money unless you're a wall builder. Originally Posted by WTF
Great Wall of China probably cost pennies to build since they didn't have to pay military and convicts, who primarily built the wall, very much.

Also took many centuries to complete the wall.

Originally Posted by LexusLover
What's "ridiculous" is the mendacious notion that the U.S. aim in building a wall to preserve its institutions by keeping illegals "out" is disingenuously comparable, according to those on the Left, to the repressive aims of East Germany to keep its "citizens" from emigrating to the West with a wall.
  • WTF
  • 11-06-2018, 10:09 AM
Great Wall of China probably cost pennies to build since they didn't have to pay military and convicts, who primarily built the wall, very much.

Also took many centuries to complete the wall. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Maybe LL and TryWeekly will start building it for free!
Maybe LL and TryWeekly will start building it for free! Originally Posted by WTF
I dont know what LL would do, but I would curry favor with someone to build it.... like a contractor....

The real question might be, "Will they build the wall with cheap labor?" *

* implies contractor would use subs that need a ride to work every day.

That's just me, butt I'm super critical like that...