Spanking one out saves money!!

Broes wins the internet for the day.
Omg....Randall, by far you are the easiest guy on this site to draw off sides.....lol. I cannot believe how much time you spent explaining yourself.....all I was doing was simply "poking the bear"....it's amusing in sooooo many ways, I must say....

You are the proverbial five pound bass that gets hooked and released over and over and over again......different lure but Yep...it's the same ol' dumb fish!

(Helpful Hint of the Day: if you stop antagonizing folks, Randall, you know what will happen?.... people will stop leaving these nasty, ol' bear traps lying about for you to step in....)

Way to take the post out of context, genius.

Do you ever see Danny play a doctor or a professor? No. He's usually some kind of slacker, conniving 'up to no good' type of character.

The guy's in Hollywood, so he has to have some kind of money (I would hope so). That wasn't the point. Let me spell it out for you, since skull density is obviously in play here.

The ROLES HE PLAYS in the straight to video type of movies that he's in, with his pals Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill, and that Franco brother, was the point. The ROLES of Danny McBride suits a...character like broes perfectly.

Tool. Slacker. Underachiever. Gets fired from jobs every couple months. Spanks himself every Saturday night in his mom's rent free basement.

I don't NOT like McBride. He plays these roles well. He's funny. Probably kinda typecast into these roles now, because he's played them too many times. But he's a great guy from what I can see (probably has some douchebag qualities in real life. Who doesn't).

But when you see a picture of him, what do you think about? 30 Minutes or Less. This is the End. Superbad. A few others. That softball movie he's in (can't think of the name of it right off).

Cool guy and all, but no one's going to confuse his career with A-listers like Denzel or Jason Statham. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
ironically I spank my monkey to this photo.. I get aroused by Annette Funicello's left breast, and it's urgent attempt to escape the confines of her sweat shirt..

Annette.jpg
What would Randy do if one of his hands had a NBA policy?
What would Randy do if one of his hands had a NBA policy? Originally Posted by pyramider
let's just say his back is VERY SUPPLE..
BLM
Blue Lives Matter
Omg....Randall, by far you are the easiest guy on this site to draw off sides.....lol. I cannot believe how much time you spent explaining yourself.....all I was doing was simply "poking the bear"....it's amusing in sooooo many ways, I must say....

You are the proverbial five pound bass that gets hooked and released over and over and over again......different lure but Yep...it's the same ol' dumb fish!

(Helpful Hint of the Day: if you stop antagonizing folks, Randall, you know what will happen?.... people will stop leaving these nasty, ol' bear traps lying about for you to step in....) Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Oh, shut up! I had to explain shit to you, because you clearly didn't fucking get it.

Now you're trying to save face by pretending to be smart.
  • broes
  • 08-20-2016, 01:06 AM
Just stop.

apollo.jpg
Broes, you're killing me. LMAO
BLM
Blue Lives Matter Originally Posted by PeterBota
More like BBLM (Blue Balls Lives Matter)

Damn dudes..with all your bickering I thought I was in a kitty-dorthy thread. Fucking-shit, give it a rest already.

To the OP...anyone who says they haven't knocked one out when they were too tired, too drunk, it was too late, whatever - somewhere along the way - is full of shit. So there it is, and that's that. I mean, it's kind of a captain obvious sorta thread, so I wouldn't expect a big kumbaya atta'boy kinda reaction from the grown men here, but ok.

Not a masturbation site, bro. Please don't write a review on your left hand. Contact number is not 214-WET-PALM. You feel me?

All-n-all, yes...I'm sure we all get you. Might just be tmi, imho.

Tran, thx for the laughs. This was a good one for you. 'Preciate it. Now I'm gonna go mastur--err--make a phone call.

Regards,
LnH
Broes, you're killing me. LMAO Originally Posted by mrredcat43
He's the fucking King, man.

He doesn't post all that often, but when he does, he hits it out of the park.

(BTW - Just in case Randall gets all butt-hurt again and presses the RTM button. McBride isn't smoking any kind of "forbidden topic" in the GIF.

You can sleep easy now, Creed.)
Ha.When budget is an issues, or even not, it is always good practice to rub one out then after you can decide if she's REALLY worth that cost of admission.
Oh, shut up! I had to explain shit to you, because you clearly didn't fucking get it.

Now you're trying to save face by pretending to be smart. Originally Posted by Randall Creed

Godawmighty, you are the fuckin' BEST, RC! lol

<<<<<Chateau fishin'....catchin' the North American Wide-Mouth Randall Bass....damn, if this was an Olympic sport, I'd be swimmin' in Gold Medals....
Can I get some popcorn please? This looks like a double-feature.....
WOW this still going ,