How does a provider feel after

I've heard a few rumors that after a lady sees Chung Tran, she feels like calling pest control.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yeah, but for some reason, in 30 minutes, she's ready for more !
Honestly, the feeling is more like when you get a lot of things done at work and it's time to go home. The feeling of accomplishment. Also the feeling you all have on payday.
However, it dumbfounded me that we continue to get so many guys who think they can speak for the ladies. I don't get it. This question was directed to the ladies and the ladies alone. Stop being control freaks and let them speak their minds. They don't need YOUR help to tell us what THEY think. Originally Posted by txexetoo
THIS!!!! I don't think it will change because a lot of guys can't control themselves... just gotta keep trying to convince everybody they have something worthwhile to say about women's world, even tho they weren't asked... (and yeah I just expressed an opinion, but I wasn't trying to speak on behalf of the women when I did it).
I can honestly say the ladies are happy when I leave ...
Probably the same way you'd feel if you went to work and had your boss fuck your face and cum in your hair. Originally Posted by Re
Blahaaaaa lmao too funny
Actions speak louder than words....not speaking for anyone but it seems to me that what a girl does immediately after I cum is a good indicator of how she feels. i.e. Let's get you cleaned up and get your happy ass out of here or laying around laughing yukking it up with a "Hey let's go eat!"
95% the former and 5% the latter and I personally have no expectations other than pay to play. Thanks for your service ladies!
I hope they feel good and all is happy
It's different for each person and it's a warm, comfortable, something-fine-was-shared kind of a feeling. We connect and it's a kind of intimacy I also enjoy. I share in it. When you leave, I look forward to your next visit so I can experience it with you, again.
Uh.. Sorry
I'm the Queen of candid. No matter how good or bad of a time I had...I'm still ready for it to be over when the time over.Time is money. I got shit to do. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
This post is a real turn on, only...not.

So, a guy spending money on you is an inconvenience? If he wasn't spending money on you, what ''shit'' would you be doing?

You sound like the type that wants the guy to just hand you money and walk out. Oh, yeah. That'd be great if the world actually worked like that.
This post is a real turn on, only...not.

So, a guy spending money on you is an inconvenience? If he wasn't spending money on you, what ''shit'' would you be doing?

You sound like the type that wants the guy to just hand you money and walk out. Oh, yeah. That'd be great if the world actually worked like that. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Sorry you didn't like my honest answer. I should have lied like some of the responses on here did. Where did I say it was an inconvenience? Where did it say I was trying to turn anyone on in this thread?

When you book an appt I've already put an hour of time into it getting ready, setting the mood, etc.,. So after our schedule appt, yes, I'm ready for you to go. Even the ones I really enjoy. Sorry.

In addition, I only take appointments from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Friday and weekends (my days off ) because I have a real job. So since I've been at work all day, I do have stuff to do. Wtf do you mean what do I have to do??

I am not a money hungry, clock watching hoe. I provide an top notch experience each and everytime. You won't find any information that disputes that fact. I provide a service and I expect you to oblige and when it's time to go it's time to go, so don't take advantage of me. I don't allow it. I am in control of my time.

Also, I'm not required to feel some type of way after you leave and lay in a pillow of euphoric pleasures dreaming of our session. What I do and feel after you leave is none of your business. You're not paying me for my time and feelings after you leave...
Sorry you didn't like my honest answer. I should have lied like some of the responses on here did. Where did I say it was an inconvenience? Where did it say I was trying to turn anyone on in this thread?

When you book an appt I've already put an hour of time into it getting ready, setting the mood, etc.,. So after our schedule appt, yes, I'm ready for you to go. Even the ones I really enjoy. Sorry.

In addition, I only take appointments from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Friday and weekends (my days off ) because I have a real job. So since I've been at work all day, I do have stuff to do. Wtf do you mean what do I have to do??

I am not a money hungry, clock watching hoe. I provide an top notch experience each and everytime. You won't find any information that disputes that fact. I provide a service and I expect you to oblige and when it's time to go it's time to go, so don't take advantage of me. I don't allow it. I am in control of my time.

Also I'm not required to feel some type of way after you leave and lay in a pillow of euphoric pleasures dreaming of our session. What I do and feel after you leave is none of your business. You're not paying me for my time and feelings after you leave... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
if you had an appointment with randall....you'd be ready for him to go after about six minutes....and would spend the rest of the session reevaluating your life choices........or at least the choice to take his call

Also, I'm not required to feel some type of way after you leave and lay in a pillow of euphoric pleasures dreaming of our session. What I do and feel after you leave is none of your business. You're not paying me for my time and feelings after you leave... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
It's cool. Guess I'll never bother you, since you 'got shit to do'.
if you had an appointment with randall....you'd be ready for him to go after about six minutes....and would spend the rest of the session reevaluating your life choices........or at least the choice to take his call Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I'm just glad that I'm young enough that my dick will still get hard at the sight/touch of a beautiful woman.

I'd hate the day that I'm resigned to being apart of a bunch of creepy old men who don't chase pussy, but instead follow other DUDES around to thread after thread and hang on their nut sacks.