Trump Tried to Block Me From Attending His Dallas Rally...

• WTF
  • 10-02-2019, 09:29 AM
sounds like you just a had a bad connection or the website crashed loosing whatever data it had at the time.

. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Or they found out he wasn't a latent homosexual like 99% of Trump's followers ( with the remaining 15 being flaming fruity).

Or they found out he wasn't a latent homosexual like 99% of Trump's followers ( with the remaining 15 being flaming fruity).

. Originally Posted by WTF
do you still wear that jaunty, plumed chapeau of yours?
do you still wear that jaunty, plumed chapeau of yours? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
why? was it supposed to be a short term loan?

you're not serious I hope
  • WTF
  • 10-02-2019, 09:39 AM
do you still wear that jaunty, plumed chapeau of yours? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I think you just outted yourself if you actually believe a straight man would know what a plumed chapeau is!

The only thing I didn't like about the Trump rally when I left was all the cute young Latinas screaming at me like I was some kind of old white racist.

I love cute young Latinas more than I love Asian middle aged masseuses.

I am not now nor have I ever been a racist. I merely oppose affirmative action and racial quotas aka "diversity" and its unsustainable political consequences for this once great country.
NVM
  • WTF
  • 10-02-2019, 11:01 AM
The only thing I didn't like about the Trump rally when I left . Originally Posted by friendly fred
You went to a Trump rally?

I think you just outted yourself if you actually believe a straight man would know what a plumed chapeau is!

Originally Posted by WTF
More proof wtf IS A closet pole smoking queer!
Dude, why do you present your ass here? No one swings your way here. But we do support your choice to fag off

bahahahahahahahahahahaha
If we threw chung and wtf in a closet to fag off. Which one would cum outta the closet first??

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha

• WTF
  • 10-02-2019, 04:35 PM
More proof wtf IS A closet pole smoking queer!
Dude, why do you present your ass here? No one swings your way here. But we do support your choice to fag off

bahahahahahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by winn dixie
If we threw chung and wtf in a closet to fag off. Which one would cum outta the closet first??

Originally Posted by winn dixie
winn dixie you better pray wit is never used as currency....

winn dixie you better pray wit is never used as currency....

Originally Posted by WTF
I would be pretty well off. You on the other hand would be homeless. Guess you like looking at balls huh? Fuckin pole smoker

Originally Posted by winn dixie
Not knowing who must be a personal hell for you
Not knowing who must be a personal hell for you Originally Posted by matchingmole

President Trump must be a personal hell for you.