IN COLD BLOOD

Tie their worthless asses down to fire ant hills and televise the fun. Where is that fucking asshole Obama on this? That's right he is shedding tears over his Muslim Brotherhood. Egypt is doing what we should do to the street gangs. Hunt them down like the cockroaches they are. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
You're gonna fit right in here with the rest of the halfwits.
  • CJ7
  • 08-21-2013, 04:46 PM
add guarding 22 year old baseball players to the presidents responsibility ... good thing Obie isn't responsible for selecting dumbasses for shock treatments or Frangi would have lightening bolts shooting out of his ears ..
You're gonna fit right in here with the rest of the halfwits. Originally Posted by timpage
What do you think should be their punishment.
  • CJ7
  • 08-21-2013, 05:39 PM
What do you think should be their punishment. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi

I think should be their punishment maximum prescribed by law.
What do you think should be their punishment. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
They should be locked in a small room with you.
They should be locked in a small room with you. Originally Posted by timpage
I believe that he should get the worst possible punishment and be locked in the room with the Idiot Twins, JD and IB.
I believe that he should get the worst possible punishment and be locked in the room with the Idiot Twins, JD and IB. Originally Posted by bigtex
There is a constitutional prohibition on cruel and unusual punishment.
I believe that he should get the worst possible punishment and be locked in the room with the Idiot Twins, JD and IB. Originally Posted by bigtex
You're still a BUTTer Bar Asshat, BigKoTex, and you know all about being an idiot locked in a padded room with an idiot from when you were caring for your idiot butt-buddy in the sanitarium.

There is a constitutional prohibition on cruel and unusual punishment. Originally Posted by timpage
You're such a hypocrite, Little Timmy. Lib-retards like you and Odumbo, Little Timmy, have shown little knowledge of or regard for the Constitution.
You're such a hypocrite, Little Timmy. Lib-retards like you and Odumbo, Little Timmy, have shown little knowledge of or regard for the Constitution.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Neither have you, tranny fucker.
Neither have you, tranny fucker. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Wait a sec, I thought "Man on Man Sex" was a GREAT THING according to you Liberals. Why now are you using it as an epithet.. are you.. *gasp*.. a HOMOPHOBIC liberal?
Neither have you, tranny fucker. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Neither have you, tranny fluffer...LOL
Neither have you, tranny fluffer...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
For once in your miserable inbred life, you actually had a funny comeback.

But then, you ruin it by laughing (LOL) at your own joke.

There's just no educating hillbillies, is there?
I'm pretty sure he was laughing at you, not himself, yank.
I'm pretty sure he was laughing at you, not himself, yank. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
Neither. Learn to read.

He was laughing at his own joke. The epitome of bad form.

Unless it is unclear that you are making a joke, LOL and LMAO and the like should be avoided at all costs.
Neither. Learn to read.

He was laughing at his own joke. The epitome of bad form.

Unless it is unclear that you are making a joke, LOL and LMAO and the like should be avoided at all costs. Originally Posted by ExNYer
LOLMAO @the tranny fluffer