Hildabeast: The "Climate Change" Hypocrite!

Here, read this. The climate change manipulation you referenced wasn't even real. It was cooked up. I know you won't believe it, but you offer nothing in the way of proof on your side. You just continue to call me names and offer no proof. That's not convincing.

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/02/not...perature-data/ Originally Posted by WombRaider
I don't remember calling you names. Do you have a complex?
I don't remember calling you names. Do you have a complex? Originally Posted by Budman
Against willful ignorance, yes
You're clueless. There now we both have that out of the way. We will never agree. You're hung up on the religion of climate change. Good for you. Quit using anything that uses fossil fuels. Lead by example. Hold on, wait a minute, it's hard to lead by example when your leaders are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. Originally Posted by Budman
woomby and the rest of the "Global Warming" zealots should refrain from using anything that operates using fossil fuel for it's power or any items using power generated by burning fossil fuels including electric appliances like air conditioning, refrigerators, freezers, their vibrators . So no more riding the bus to Starbucks for a overpriced cup of coffee. And take their protest even further by not living in any structure that has used fossil fuels in it's manufacture and and ANY product that's used fossil fuels in it's manufacture and transportation to market. See how long it is before they cook in the summer and freeze in the winter, if they don't starve first !
I'm absolutely not hung up on the 'religion' of it. I've read the studies of people much smarter than you or I put together and their conclusions are that the climate is changing and man is largely responsible. I'm not for bombing SUV dealerships or anything of the like. I am for sensible change. You know, you don't have to be an asshole your entire life.

And I provided you with a very in-depth article about climate change and why it was attributable to man and because it didn't fit with what you want to believe, you probably didn't even read it. Who is in lock step now... Originally Posted by WombRaider
"....you don't have to be an asshole your entire life." Typical lib name calling and more "do as I say" advise. woomy, you'll be an asshole and cumguzzler for YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. There's no help for you.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

What is a "French built'" IBShittywriter? Is that how you were taught to spell it in GED corrspondence class, or did that come with your "Associated masters degree?"

Sucks to be you, IBNotquickenough!

What is a "French built'" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

That would be... "built in France"... ShitEater

• DSK
  • 07-28-2015, 09:40 PM
woomby and the rest of the "Global Warming" zealots should refrain from using anything that operates using fossil fuel for it's power or any items using power generated by burning fossil fuels including electric appliances like air conditioning, refrigerators, freezers, their vibrators . So no more riding the bus to Starbucks for a overpriced cup of coffee. And take their protest even further by not living in any structure that has used fossil fuels in it's manufacture and and ANY product that's used fossil fuels in it's manufacture and transportation to market. See how long it is before they cook in the summer and freeze in the winter, if they don't starve first ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I think that you are far too smart for WormRaider and his fellow travelers, but I appreciate you exposing their deficiencies.
  • DSK
  • 07-28-2015, 09:43 PM
"Were" did you find this OUTFUCKINGRAGEOUS info?

I think we should stand up for Boeing! And Trump should only travel by burro, since he's campaigning on defeating Mexico and being an utter ass!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That was somewhat funny but I'll bet someone else used it prior to you. If so, you should attribute it to the appropriate author.
Finding someone smarter than Wormby would not be difficult. It would be difficult to find someone more stupid.

So, Wornby, since you've consulted "experts", what must we do to stop "climate change"?
  • shanm
  • 07-28-2015, 10:11 PM
Finding someone smarter than Wormby would not be difficult. It would be difficult to find someone more stupid.

So, Wornby, since you've consulted "experts", what must we do to stop "climate change"? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You should stop ripping those old-man farts, for one.
I think that you are far too smart for WormRaider and his fellow travelers, but I appreciate you exposing their deficiencies. Originally Posted by DSK
Smart? Only a warped and retrograde mind could withstand the repetitive nature of his posts. A mind that resides inside a head which has a slobbering mouth, requiring that he carry a retard-rag with him wherever he goes. A head with a face that looks like it was set on fire and then someone tried to put it out with pitchforks, while a few more joined in using their boots. You're a Dick Suck King and he's Rey Lingo, the dog-faced bitch boy. You two deserve each other.

So, Wornby, since you've consulted "experts", what must we do to stop "climate change"? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Your indignation is amusing. Are you requiring answers? Of me? You provide no answers, so you get none, whiskey shits. You don't turn a huge ship like the USA, on a fucking dime, you ignorant cunt. It takes time. We didn't get here overnight and we certainly won't fix it overnight either. Jesus Christ, for someone who berates me as stupid, you're a fucking moron.

Quit burning fossil fuel, dipshit, for one.
Your indignation is amusing. Are you requiring answers? Of me? You provide no answers, so you get none, whiskey shits. You don't turn a huge ship like the USA, on a fucking dime, you ignorant cunt. It takes time. We didn't get here overnight and we certainly won't fix it overnight either. Jesus Christ, for someone who berates me as stupid, you're a fucking moron.

Quit burning fossil fuel, dipshit, for one. Originally Posted by WombRaider
How about you lead by example. Quit using anything that uses fossil fuels.
Wormby, what must we do to stop climate change?
Did I ask your grubered ass about Trump and climate change? NO ! You were pissing and moaning about fuel economy. Hard for you to stay on topic chicken dick? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Poor little Ekim the Inbred Chimp doesn't have the intelligence of a slug; hence, he fails to understand the keyword in the OP title: "hypocrite".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

What is a "French built'" IBShittywriter? Is that how you were taught to spell it in GED corrspondence class, or did that come with your "Associated masters degree?"

Sucks to be you, IBNotquickenough!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Evidently you're too fuckin' moronically stupid to read the article and discern that the plane was built by French workers in France, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.