has anyone tried out that sugar baby arraignment site?

• N.M.
  • 02-17-2016, 05:18 PM
^ I'm the cat lol
Splenda Daddy lol

Wolfwhistle may not want to, but I'll suck your titties for free. Just saying
Then why are you still running your pie hole trying to chat me up.

I'm looking forward to you getting to your point, because I'd like to get to the heart of the matter: Low life, lifestyle hobbiest trying to tease out "free" pussy.

But if you need to carry on - feel it Hoss; feel it deep. Originally Posted by armature
Tease out free pussy? Mmmmmm, I am making headway? I should start a list then.

^ I'm the cat lol Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Can I get a refund?

Splenda Daddy lol

Wolfwhistle may not want to, but I'll suck your titties for free. Just saying Originally Posted by Space Cowboy

me, too!
Splenda Daddy lol

Wolfwhistle may not want to, but I'll suck your titties for free. Just saying Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
me, too! Originally Posted by aznlvr11
Then why are you still running your pie hole trying to chat me up.

I'm looking forward to you getting to your point, because I'd like to get to the heart of the matter: Low life, lifestyle hobbiest trying to tease out "free" pussy.

But if you need to carry on - feel it Hoss; feel it deep. Originally Posted by armature
1. because he can't shut up.

2. he will never get to the point.

3. Hoss...... lmmfao!

3. Hoss...... lmmfao! Originally Posted by aznlvr11
Sounds like someone to whom I have been talking.

Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle

I wonder who your original handle is/was...

Jk, I'm gonna get back to hobbying and working on my Splenda game. Have fun in your mother's basement, and remember, your father still thinks you're a failure and he never loved you.

• N.M.
  • 02-17-2016, 05:38 PM

Jk, I'm gonna get back to hobbying and working on my Splenda game. Have fun in your mother's basement, and remember, your father still thinks you're a failure and he never loved you.

Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
Lmao

You can come suck on them any time you like Papi, I only accept sugar though, No Splenda..... Lol

3. Hoss...... lmmfao! Originally Posted by aznlvr11
Ya, that's what I'm assuming. I think he's still a virgin. Either that or into that getting pegged thing. Either way. Sucks to suck.

Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
You mean back to the net and the tissue paper.

Lmao

You can come suck on them any time you like Papi, I only accept sugar though, No Splenda..... Lol

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori

You might need this bro. But don't blow out her titties.

Ya, that's what I'm assuming. I think he's still a virgin. Either that or into that getting pegged thing. Either way. Sucks to suck. Originally Posted by armature
You are off the list now. LMAO.