Cock worship. The term.

I've dissected this topic in Dallas and Houston co-ed. Love it!
There is not much better than cock worship .... The intensity, the feelings, the passion of being totally taken care of; I desperately love cw!
It really depends on the provider. I've been burned many times asking providers if they did this and then they show up clueless. I showed one a video for ideas and she tried to say sexy things about my cock but it wasn't natural at all. Other experiences I have had were when they showed up, they were rushing me to nut.

I have had one true cock worship session and booked 3 hrs for it- I prefer longer sessions for cock worshipping

It started off with her asking me to strip into some boxer briefs and she asked me to flex my arms and do some muscle posing. She was watching my crotch with eyes wide open and I would graze her nose or face with the bulge occasionally. Once completely nude, she kissed from my taint all the way up to the tip with deep wet kisses. She would cup the balls and hold the shaft against her nose and watch it bulge in a floor length mirror. Verbally, she encouraged me and would comment about the throbbing and dripping pre cum. This went on for a while before a BBBJ. The buildup was what made this a true cock worship session.

How do you do your cock worship sessions Zena?
I would love to have a provider devote an entire 1 to 2 hour session to my cock.

Unfortunately, it seems that size matters.
  • Zena
  • 07-13-2017, 01:07 PM
Slowhand, yes, I did get some- the next day, and it was GLORIOUS!!! TRUE ~COCK WORSHIP! & SHAWN 69 I WOULD HAVE TO SHOW YOU, OR WRITE A SMALL BOOK HERE. I WOULD RATHER DO IT, than type or text it. (Please read some of my reviews, when you have time.) I'm not interested in the guy getting a quick pop! I want him to have a VERY SEXUAL~~~ VERY SENSUAL EXPERIENCE WITH ME. I am pretty, but~~~
I am not the MOST beautiful woman in the world, nor am I the youngest, BUT MY SKILLS..... OHHHH, YEAAHH.... ( licking my lips.. ) I'm so hornyyyy~right now....
(Sigh....)
WOW Zena. You weren't telling a story on your reviews. Slow and Sensual rocks my world!!!!
I see it often from obese hookers