If you could give yourself oral sex would you?

suiram77 is this what you and the other bruthas talk about at the BarberShop you hangout in South Dallas or South Oak Cliff, sucking dick I mean? Originally Posted by ManSlut
Nope I don't go to barbershops slutmutt, my barber is in a very nice salon in Plano off DNT and W Parker rd by the Tom thumbs, and I think it's call phoniex salon not sure. Michael Irvin and I both have the same barber since we both live in the same neighborhood kings gate in Plano tx. You more than welcome to stop by and meet us sometime.

I haven't talked to MI 88 this week, but I will be there next Wednesday around noon, just look for a big ass black guy straight swole lol, and since I don't know what you look like just introduce yourself as your handle. It will be our pleasure to meet you buudy.

And again thanks for your post I appreciate your solid contributions to this thread it means a whole lot to me.
Oh man, you are a fucking God man, I mean that, you look like Jay Ratliff (yes I remember this from one of your other posts on another thread) and you and Michael Irvin are Buds!!!...Please tell me you know Shuge Knight, too?!
Oh man, you are a fucking God man, I mean that, you look like Jay Ratliff (yes I remember this from one of your other posts on another thread) and you and Michael Irvin are Buds!!!...Please tell me you know Shuge Knight, too?! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Nope don't know him at all, you are more than welcome to stop by the salon anytime. It's a free county's you know. Thanks for your post slut.
Yep Erica sex is all we talk about, so sorry you are normal Originally Posted by suiram77
May favorite part of your posts is you are totally clueless as to how ghetto and classless you appear to the membership at large. I've crossed a line a few times but have enough self awareness and reflection to realize I've done this. You're so low class you're a legend in your own mind. I eat fresh strawberries and steak, you eat watermelon and fried chicken - I wouldn't expect us to see things the same way.
JUST NO! WTF?
May favorite part of your posts is you are totally clueless as to how ghetto and classless you appear to the membership at large. I've crossed a line a few times but have enough self awareness and reflection to realize I've done this. You're so low class you're a legend in your own mind. I eat fresh strawberries and steak, you eat watermelon and fried chicken - I wouldn't expect us to see things the same way. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Those are really great fruit choices Erica, but no I actually don't eat fried food or watermelon. I am more of a grilled chicken and vegetables and salad's type of guy, but hey let's not bomb on fried chicken now, because it is good when eating in moderation, and I'm sure most races enjoy it. thanks for another one of your amazing post.
  • BLM69
  • 06-21-2017, 10:12 AM
Well I wish I could then I wouldn't have to pay for it lol Originally Posted by suiram77
No Man, I've never thought of sucking any cock but daydream of sucking pussy often
sucking yourself off. interesting.

When you jerk off, do you imagine fucking your own ass?
  • RAMP
  • 06-21-2017, 11:06 AM
This tread will result in many ECCIE member back aches.
I guess that makes the OP a cock sucker?
I guess that makes the OP a cock sucker? Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Literally.
I'm guessing the OP's stretch (literally) objective is to tongue-punch his own fartbox.
sucking yourself off. interesting.

When you jerk off, do you imagine fucking your own ass? Originally Posted by corona
No C I don't, because I have never had an interest in Anal, I just only thought it would be interesting to pleasure myself orally. It doesn't matter though really, God didn't give me enough inches in order to be able to pull it off. Maybe he knew I would attempt too, and he didn't want me to pleasure myself in that way.

My thinking is, God wanted a woman to do that for me, and I guess that's why I'm here in the hobby. I do like to make sure I can do things for myself, but I guess pleasuring myself orally just wasn't in the cards for me.

Ty for post C
I guess that makes the OP a cock sucker? Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Lol long as it's my cock, then cock sucker I am, or shall I say would of have been

Ty for your post Lucy
I'm guessing the OP's stretch (literally) objective is to tongue-punch his own fartbox. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Steching is the best form of exercising, you should try it some time chi town.