Trump replaces HHS watchdog who found ‘severe shortages’ at hospitals combating coronavirus

Obviously someone thought yous were out of line, fredsy. Otherwise you wouldn’t be bitching about such things as vociferously as yous have been in recent days.

Must have called someone a xxxxxx once too often, eh?

I suggest yous get some silicon spray so we don’t hear all the creakings from your own closet door, buddy.
Obviously someone thought yous were out of line, fredsy. Otherwise you wouldn’t be bitching about such things as vociferously as yous have been in recent days.

I suggest yous get some silicon spray so we don’t hear all the creakings from your own closet door, buddy. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

its potty time hoey... chop chop chop!!!

I suggest yous get some silicon spray so we don’t hear all the creakings from your own closet door, buddy. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
While I am an advocate of free speech and will defend it to the death, I do not object to the owners of a private forum enforcing rules fairly and evenly. The disclaimer we check at sign in alone covers the restriction and we must agree to it to have the privilege of posting. I would of course advocate a more wide open style but I would never accept the liability of owning a forum like this, so with the risk comes the privileges.

It is analogous to the posted rules in your gay bath house being enforced.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R45650.pdf
Before pandemic, Trump’s stockpile chief put focus on biodefense. An old client benefited.

After Robert Kadlec was confirmed as President Trump’s top official for public health preparedness in 2017, he began pressing to increase government stocks of a smallpox vaccine. His office ultimately made a deal to buy up to $2.8 billion of the vaccine from a company that once paid Kadlec as a consultant, a connection he did not disclose on a Senate questionnaire when he was nominated.

Under the agreement struck last year with Emergent BioSolutions, Kadlec’s office at the Department of Health and Human Services is paying more than double the price per dose it had previously paid for the drug. Because Emergent is the only licensed maker of the vaccine, Kadlec’s office arrived at the price through negotiations with the company rather than through bidding....

] Kadlec committed additional spending to such biodefense countermeasures as smallpox and anthrax vaccines while cutting planned spending on emerging infectious diseases, despite warnings from scientists that a natural contagion could also be devastating. Citing limited resources, his office halted an Obama-era initiative to spend $35 million to build a machine that could produce 1.5 million N95 masks per day,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...bdb_story.html

yes sir, the great leaders hand picked people are always looking out for America’s interest as long as it doesn’t interfere with their own.

67k dead and counting
Yeah what a miserable fuck, stockpiling vaccines.
Before pandemic, Trump’s stockpile chief put focus on biodefense. An old client benefited.

After Robert Kadlec was confirmed as President Trump’s top official for public health preparedness in 2017, he began pressing to increase government stocks of a smallpox vaccine. His office ultimately made a deal to buy up to $2.8 billion of the vaccine from a company that once paid Kadlec as a consultant, a connection he did not disclose on a Senate questionnaire when he was nominated.

Under the agreement struck last year with Emergent BioSolutions, Kadlec’s office at the Department of Health and Human Services is paying more than double the price per dose it had previously paid for the drug. Because Emergent is the only licensed maker of the vaccine, Kadlec’s office arrived at the price through negotiations with the company rather than through bidding....

] Kadlec committed additional spending to such biodefense countermeasures as smallpox and anthrax vaccines while cutting planned spending on emerging infectious diseases, despite warnings from scientists that a natural contagion could also be devastating. Citing limited resources, his office halted an Obama-era initiative to spend $35 million to build a machine that could produce 1.5 million N95 masks per day,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...bdb_story.html

yes sir, the great leaders hand picked people are always looking out for America’s interest as long as it doesn’t interfere with their own.

67k dead and counting
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Another piece of shit WAPO hit piece without any real investigative journalistic integrity being done.

Let's see, before the pandemic his focus was biodefense. Does anyone think there may have been a reason for that. Ding Ding you are right, it's because it was the more likely worry.

Obama gets a pass for not authorizing or refilling our stockpiles in order to spend funds on other higher priority initiatives even to the point of not guaranteeing funding for his own pandemic task force.

But God forbid the Trump administration in hindsight did exactly the same thing.

Fucking hypocrisy is hilarious.
Yeah what a miserable fuck, stockpiling vaccines. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Did he have to do that against the expert scientific advice who dealt with Ebola and Swine flu and then pay double for the vaccine?

Why did he cut the 35 million dollars for a machine that could produce a million N95 masks a day against experts advice?

Why would be be a miserable fuck, I suspect he got paid.
  • oeb11
  • 05-04-2020, 04:49 PM
j66- thank U for another reproduction of propaganda form the WacomPost!
And - get some professional Help - hatred is bad for your BP!
Did he have to do that against the expert scientific advice who dealt with Ebola and Swine flu and then pay double for the vaccine?

Why did he cut the 35 million dollars for a machine that could produce a million N95 masks a day against experts advice?

Why would be be a miserable fuck, I suspect he got paid. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You again are ignoring what the priorities may have been at the time. The WAPO obviously isn't doing anything even resembling investigative journalism, just coming up with hit pieces.

Why did the Obama administration not restock(also against many pieces of "expert" advise).

Were N95 masks a priority to anyone before the pandemic. Doesn't appear so.

But Trump bad man. We get it. It's what your WAPO handlers tell you to say.
j66- thank U for another reproduction of propaganda form the WacomPost!
And - get some professional Help - hatred is bad for your BP! Originally Posted by oeb11
O great professor of internet psychology

My vital signs are A-ok

My AC1 is a little elevated but nothing serious and my PSA is thumbs up.

I’ll probably outlive the great leader, he’s not looking to good these days.