Navy Yard shooting

The only thing I saw her say is that she gives better blow jobs than you do.

Does that piss you off? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Actually, LK conceded the dumb-fuck golem jackass is the blowjob expert.
Fixed it for you, I think. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Excellent wording
Actually, LK conceded the dumb-fuck golem jackass (Assup) is the blowjob expert. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That's why Austin is full of faggots - they've heard about Assup's blowjobs.

A distant second to all of you lib-retards who are tied for first in stupidity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!?! That's okay.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Nice try shows how far behind you really are.
Austin is the most liberal city in Texas. Hence, they think they are better than everyone else in Texas. They fail to recognize or either willfully ignore that they are propped up by massive taxpayer dollars paying over 100,000 people to work in either state government or at El Universidad de Tejas.
Without what amounts to a massive taxpayer subsidy, they would be considerably smaller and less importante. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Why is it that when I read nationwide polls taken to answer such questions as which U.S. city has the fastest growing population/job growth/economy growth or other positive factors, Austin is always rated at or near the top?

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mhj45mhlf/1-austin-tx/

http://www.moneycrashers.com/best-cities-live-us/

http://www.examiner.com/article/best...op-50-for-2012

http://www.tripadvisor.com/GoListDet..._to_Visit.html

http://www.travelandleisure.com/arti...le-getaways/10

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...est-sized.html

http://www.areavibes.com/best-places/america/

Okay, I've gotten tired of this. If you don't want to live in or near Austin, that is fine. There is no one location that is perfect for everyone, myself included. Live music capital of the world, health conscious, youthful, affordable, technology driven, small compared to Dallas/Houston/S.A., etc. The list of positive factors for Austin can go on and on. Yes, it is definitely one of the most, if not the most, liberal cities in the state of Texas. But maybe the liberal influence is a reason why it is so highly rated at a national level.
Why is it that when I read nationwide polls taken to answer such questions as which U.S. city has the fastest growing population/job growth/economy growth or other positive factors, Austin is always rated at or near the top?

But maybe the liberal influence is a reason why it is so highly rated at a national level. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Do those same polls reflect that Obaminable is doing a "great job"?

Or perhaps the carpetbaggers....

......... prefer to preserve salamanders in Barton Creek than have a nice golf course.

In the meantime, the BMW-suspenders crowd clamor to eat veggies and bean sprouts.
Do those same polls reflect that Obaminable is doing a "great job"?

Or perhaps the carpetbaggers....

......... prefer to preserve salamanders in Barton Creek than have a nice golf course.

In the meantime, the BMW-suspenders crowd clamor to eat veggies and bean sprouts. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So what does one's feelings about Obama have to do with the livability of a particular city? Nothing!!

What does it matter who made Austin such a great city, whether it be longtime residents or "carpetbaggers"? It is the most consistently highly ranked city by far in Texas.

Yes, I don't buy into all the decisions made in Austin. I do drive a BMW, do not wear suspenders, and love my steaks. Seems like your stereotypes of Austin are as wrong as your stereotypes of Cedar Park. But since you are never wrong . . . .
  • CJ7
  • 09-18-2013, 11:36 AM
form Navy Yard shooting to liberal Austin ... crazy ass rightwingers are ALL over the page buzzing like a fly around a horses ass ..

oh wait ...
So what does one's feelings about Obama have to do with the livability of a particular city? Nothing!! Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Oh, I didn't know you were referencing "livability" ... whatever that is.

"has the fastest growing population/job growth/economy growth or other positive factors,"

Or did "livability" fall under "other positive factors"? ...

It's not a matter of "stereotyping" ... it is a matter of predominant character.

There is no doubt in my mind that I have lived IN AUSTIN year for year longer than you, and I have also lived IN AUSTIN over a longer span of time ... thus you and I have a difference in opinion regarding the SPAWNING of "Cedar Park" and its actual beginnings ....

I spent years driving by the trailer park and you have spent years reading the chamber of commerce version ... trying to scrub up the image....

.... over those years, which predated your birth, I have seen the transition ...

that is one reason I chose not to remain there and work and play there.

Austin's character has no more to do with the Naval Yard shootings as does Texas.

The fact is that Austin wouldn't be more than a bump in the road, if it were not for the State government and the University of Texas. Both were there before the influx of the hippy movement in the late 60's and early 70's, which brought music and dope. A failed attempt to turn it into a "tech valley" in Texas flopped with the tech bubble popping as the "funny money" evaporated. It's feast or famine there. First to go down and last to come back.

Polls don't mean a lot, when you are either asking someone who hasn't lived there or you are asking someone who does. One group doesn't know and the other one is biased.
Oh, I didn't know you were referencing "livability" ... whatever that is.

"has the fastest growing population/job growth/economy growth or other positive factors,"

Or did "livability" fall under "other positive factors"? ...

livability:

(livable) fit or suitable to live in or with; "livable conditions".

Very easy concept to grasp. It is what makes a city or town attractive to people

It's not a matter of "stereotyping" ... it is a matter of predominant character.

There is no doubt in my mind that I have lived IN AUSTIN year for year longer than you, and I have also lived IN AUSTIN over a longer span of time ... thus you and I have a difference in opinion regarding the SPAWNING of "Cedar Park" and its actual beginnings ....

I have lived in NW Austin for 13 years and Cedar Park for 8 years. So you have probably seen its rapid growth from a distance while I've witnessed it in person. When I first moved to Austin, I would agree with most of your current and past statements of the Cedar Park area were more correct than incorrect, other than the characterization of it as a trailer park town. Maybe in the 1950s but not in the 1990s/2000s.

I spent years driving by the trailer park and you have spent years reading the chamber of commerce version ... trying to scrub up the image....

.... over those years, which predated your birth, I have seen the transition ...

Interesting statement. I'd be willing to bet that I am in the same age range as you are.

that is one reason I chose not to remain there and work and play there.

Austin's character has no more to do with the Naval Yard shootings as does Texas.

Blame Jewish Lawyer for the diversion off of the Naval Yard Shootings, not me.

The fact is that Austin wouldn't be more than a bump in the road, if it were not for the State government and the University of Texas. Both were there before the influx of the hippy movement in the late 60's and early 70's, which brought music and dope. A failed attempt to turn it into a "tech valley" in Texas flopped with the tech bubble popping as the "funny money" evaporated. It's feast or famine there. First to go down and last to come back.

I humbly disagree with you on this one. Dell, IBM, Motorola, Samsung, Cisco, and several other high tech companies thrived back then and continue to thrive in Austin. Yes, back in the 60s state government and UT were it in Austin. Today it is a diverse city with far more going for it than those two entities. Read some the articles I cited.

Polls don't mean a lot, when you are either asking someone who hasn't lived there or you are asking someone who does. One group doesn't know and the other one is biased. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I can certainly live with your OPINIONS. That is a major difference between you and me. Some of your opinions I agree with and some I do not agree with. If you choose not to believe polls and/or opinions by reputable organizations in no way Austin related, that too is your right. Personally, I like to base my opinions on some level of intelligence rather than my opinion alone.

BTW, please tell me EXACTLY where the trailer park is in Cedar Park. I've lived here 9 years and have not located it yet.
My point is made again. It was the system that failed and not the laws. So why are the gun grabbers wanting to change the laws that they refuse to enforce?
My point is made again. It was the system that failed and not the laws. So why are the gun grabbers wanting to change the laws that they refuse to enforce? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What difference, at this point, does it make?
(Inspired by our next President!)
The shooter "was more of a liberal type; he wasn’t happy with the former administration. He was more happy with this administration — as far as presidential administrations,” Alexis’ friend Michael Ritrovato said on CNN’s “The Lead with Jake Tapper.”

BTW, please tell me EXACTLY where the trailer park is in Cedar Park. I've lived here 9 years and have not located it yet. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Next time I'm by there, I'll look. I started driving by there about 40 years ago. Sometimes I took the old Bee Cave road (the back way), a more scenic route with fewer trailers. I'm surprised the Chamber of Commerce doesn't have a museum to memorialize your roots. Short sighted of them.
technology Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
TI was there before the others, not too far from Cedar Park. I'm older than you are, and no you haven't "seen" more of the transition than I. But go ahead and dream that.