Outrage anyone? 13 year old beaten by three 15 year old drug dealers

You 'felt' outrage?

How nice, tell NiceGuy53 and let's see how he 'felt'. You two gayrods can hold hands and try and make each other 'feel' better!

Originally Posted by WTF

Go rotate on this, asswipe >>>>
  • Doove
  • 08-09-2013, 02:14 PM
Still, do an internet search and find out if Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton have been outraged. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I wonder how many white kids beat up black kids in this country on the very same day. Or since. Or prior.

So i share your lack of outrage.
  • CJ7
  • 08-09-2013, 02:25 PM
How do you know this? As usual, you talk a lot of shit but don't back it up. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
saw it on Fox the day it happened, why ?
  • WTF
  • 08-09-2013, 02:29 PM
Go rotate on this, asswipe >>>> Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

JD wants to know how you really 'feel' NiceGuy53. Are you soft and cuddly for JD's feeling pleasure?
saw it on Fox the day it happened, why ? Originally Posted by CJ7

I call BULLSHIT! Link.
I wonder how many white kids beat up black kids in this country on the very same day. Or since. Or prior.

So i share your lack of outrage. Originally Posted by Doove

BULLSHIT! If white kids beats up on a black kid, the MSM would play it up as a hate crime and it would be all over the news.
  • CJ7
  • 08-09-2013, 02:43 PM
I call BULLSHIT! Link. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

saw it on tv .. The 5 showed the clip of the beating and then talked about it ... thus, no link.

call it what you want, I'm used to letting little children have their way.
saw it on tv .. The 5 showed the clip of the beating and then talked about it ... thus, no link.

call it what you want, I'm used to letting little children have their way. Originally Posted by CJ7

Not surprised you can't back up your bullshit. Nothing new there.
JD wants to know how you really 'feel' NiceGuy53. Are you soft and cuddly for JD's feeling pleasure? Originally Posted by WTF

If you really need to act out on your homo erotic fantasies, there are trannies on this site. But I'm sure you have already been there and done that.
  • CJ7
  • 08-09-2013, 02:55 PM
Not surprised you can't back up your bullshit. Nothing new there. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

fine, have your way
  • WTF
  • 08-09-2013, 03:07 PM
If you really need to act out on your homo erotic fantasies, there are trannies on this site. But I'm sure you have already been there and done that. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
I did not know that there were trannies on this site. I should have known you and JD would be in the know. You two lil feely,touchy buttlickers are in the know on that kind of shit.

"How do you feel about some kid in Fl getting his ass kicked" How fucking gay!

I will tell ya how I feel..."Who gives a shit!"
I did not know that there were trannies on this site. I should have known you and JD would be in the know. You two lil feely,touchy buttlickers are in the know on that kind of shit.

"How do you feel about some kid in Fl getting his ass kicked" How fucking gay!

I will tell ya how I feel..."Who gives a shit!" Originally Posted by WTF

Don't play dumb! We won't judge. Really we won't. LOL.

So, your ok with 3 older bigger kids beating the shit out of a younger smaller kid? And I'm sure that if the races were reversed in this case, you wouldn't give a shit either. Yeah right!
  • CJ7
  • 08-09-2013, 03:39 PM
Don't play dumb! We won't judge. Really we won't. LOL.

So, your ok with 3 older bigger kids beating the shit out of a younger smaller kid? And I'm sure that if the races were reversed in this case, you wouldn't give a shit either. Yeah right! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

so tell everyone exactly how much sleep you LOST over the incident?
so tell everyone exactly how much sleep you LOST over the incident? Originally Posted by CJ7

Your are an IDIOT! Why would I lose sleep over this or anything else discussed on this hooker board? You are the one making up shit to make the kid who got beat up look bad. I asked you to back your BS up and you could not. You have no shame!
Don't welsh on a drug buy the dealers will kick your ass.