What do women seek during sex ???

Why do I find this post pretentious? Well, because it is.

I really dislike the thought that someone else can define what I or anyone else experiences in life and in the hobby. Passion is based on trust and it does happen that men and women can have enough trust in each other to give fully and emotionally so that the sex is truly passionate, giving and rewarding.
But when the meter is up both parties are happy for the experience but move
on to real life or the next client.

Yeah, sometimes all we get is IOP and sometimes not even that. But you can get real passion if you do the right things and see the right ladies.

At its most fundamental level it will happen to those guys who are clean, polite and confident who make their rented lovers know they will be treated with respect and real desire, guys who picked them because they wanted someone special. If you make it ordinary, it will be. Originally Posted by awl4knot
We are allowed to enjoy our job are we not? Do not confuse passion for love, also awl4knot...spot on buddy love your post
Wind I think you are missing the point. The point being it is posible to have real passionate sex with a rented lady, especially if you have been with that lady (s) over a long pireiod of time and on a regular basses. I have experienced genuine passion during sessions many times, yes it is p4p but that is what some want, the passion but not the commitment and attachment. Despite what some think there are and have been some amazing ladies in this hobby that enjoy there regulars and show it for that hour (s) with genuine passionate sex. No you don't have to marry her and bring her home to the familey.

Anyways I'm just saying if you cultivate your hobby it will reward you, be smart about it and open your mind to a part that not many will experience, some by choice.

IB
Nothing pretentious about it.

If you want to believe that you are experiencing genuine passion with an alias who is Only there because you paid her to fuck you then by all means carry on.

If want to believe you are experiencing genuine passion with an alias who you would Never introduce to your family then carry on.

Let the illusion proceed. After all that is what you're paying for. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Okay, it's another "P" word, presumptuous. It is presumptuous for you to define "real passion" for me or anyone else. I'm a grown man who has experienced and lost love, and I can tell you that other than the emotional context, there has been no discernible difference between the best sexual passion that I have experience in the civilian world and in P4P. Think about it, when a gorgeous young woman, either your betrothed or rented, offers up her magnificent ass in K9, is the passion and wonder of the moment any diminished? Of course, knot.

I don't think you can accept that the best providers love sex and enjoy being with those customers who make those connections and create the trusting atmosphere that allows the lady to drop her pretenses and protections and just go for it for an hour or two. Sometimes the result is just fun; sport fucking if you will. Other times elements of romance and a deeper carnality are evoked and we call it "passion." Is it an enduring passion, like Tristan and Isolde? Again, of course knot, but it doesn't make it unreal or unimportant.

Here is clue: It's in the kiss.

BTW, I am not trying to convince you. I found over the years that so many guys, particularly in Austin, are so judgmental about P4P relations that they can't accept that the P4P world doesn't work exactly as they see it. I am just offering a happier counter point.