One hour or one orgasm??

For me I give my guy the whole HOUR! We can try for a second or third or just talk and be silly! I always keep toys with me and Love having fun in the shower , there is lots of ways to fill up an hour and there is no reason why a hobbiest should not get every min of it! That is just my 2 cents!

Hillary Muff
I like a lady who will let me pop as often as I can stand it. I'm lucky to not even need a refractory period but usually take a break anyway just for conversations sake. But I hope she knows we can keep going! Lol
I like a lady who will let me pop as often as I can stand it. I'm lucky to not even need a refractory period but usually take a break anyway just for conversations sake. But I hope she knows we can keep going! Lol Originally Posted by Asigarillo

I know how to multitask a little conversation while bent over never hurt anyone!

Hillary Muff
Oh yeah...we know you can go again, and again! I'll take as many as you can deliver!
Oh yeah...we know you can go again, and again! I'll take as many as you can deliver! Originally Posted by Nina Rae
Msog is a must for me.

I will say I tend to do what outdoorsman does.....in abstaining from sex or masterbation 3 days or more before an appointment. Rest seems to be a factor too, so I sleep. A full day before I book which is usually on the weekend for me.

I'm a fairly young hobbyist,....but for me unless I have been throughly drained (CIM) or sexed ttheir relatively a short time frame between bells for me. Especially the first two. If I abstain from masterbation and sex days prior....I'm more sensitive and Ill probably precum more in increment the first hour. Sometimes if the lady lays with me, touches me, or says the right thing to motivate me mentally....it will pop me right back up. I also notice during CIMNQNS if taken right before cumming during intercourse....if she swallows and keeps sucking until completion...if my pipes are clear it kinda fools my body into thinking I never came....and it seems I can keep going. Hard to explain.

Unless I have sex for a consistent time of 30 to 45 minutes initially that first hour Ill just stay hard until that happens between bells. I notice the more physically fit I am usually affects the time frame I can last too.

Principally I can't book an hour session an still walk away satisfied. But two hours or more and I'm a happy camper.
Asigarillo----MY turn next...lol!!
I think Im thinking too deep about it. I was wondering because I dont know marital status or relationship status, and I hope Im not overstepping boundaries here, but the guys wanting multiples who say they refrain from relieving themselves prior to the appointment, are you having sex outside of the hobby? Some guys who want many many pops seem like they are trying to get a weeks or months worth in all in an hour. Ive had men lose it within the first 5 mins of a massage, and then I feel bad if they cant go thru with the whole routine, since the ending is with my fave fetish, Russian play. Or if they do get it going again, and time runs out. I didnt rush them out but I always had a limited schedule, which they were respectful of. I got off on getting them off...on me lol.

So does your sex life outside of the hobby have some effect on your performance in the hobby? Or lack of make you want multiple hits in the encounter? sometimes I wish I had a penis so I would know what you guys are thinking.
but the guys wanting multiples who say they refrain from relieving themselves prior to the appointment, are you having sex outside of the hobby? Some guys who want many many pops seem like they are trying to get a weeks or months worth in all in an hour. Originally Posted by Chellablaine
I think for the most part they are to some degree having sex. Because genarally most hobbyist book an hour session. They got to be getting it somewhere. But even if they were not.....I doubt the advent of multiple bells is motivated by them not getting any in personal life....more so just getting the most bang for their buck.

For me personally if I'm not in a relationship, I tend to hobby more; and signifigantly less or non existent when in a relationship. But in a relationship with busy schedules I'm more flexible in when I want sex. I don't need a certain amount of times per week for sex.....Id be content with one day out the week.......as long as we have sex for a good duration of that day..... so for me this varies. Its not about bells then.

Now in seeing a provider.....one who tends to be very adept and abreast to all areas of sex.....I want to be on a different playing field sexually. On my A-Game at least. The abstaining from sex and maserbation adds to the anticipation of the date or meet.the sensations feel better......and even the presentation for me is important for me some appointment. If she does COB COF cims or swallows I want a full representation visually of what she brought out of me.
Dunno I dont have a penis, but that has always peaked an interest, how some men can hold out forever and some just blow right away. Originally Posted by Chellablaine
i guess it is just different physiological makeups. I have always been able to control when i pop. if i want to pop after an hour i can. if i want to pop after a minute i can. It was like that the very first time.

Something i have learned though over the years about myself is that the longer i wait the the more intense the pop is but also the more "able" i am to achieve multiple pops...sometimes 4 or 5 close together.
Asigarillo----MY turn next...lol!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'm single and hobby when not in a relationship so refraining is easy.Refraining makes it more satisfying.Imagine dieting and rewarding yourself to a piece of chocolate cake.The first slice is great and the second slice is good.If you keep repeating the process each slices loses the satisfaction from the last and nothing is as good as the first.During a session one pop good the second is great.I have heard stories about jack rabbits(guys trying to release as many times as possible during an hour session).Thats plain silly but I'm sure some guys try.It seems like one start shooting blanks.

I enjoy the entire event of the session.The initial contact,foreplay, getting to know each other.I love how some women set an atmosphere of music,dim lights,scented candles etc.The sex is great but also the mini events that occur during the event.How is she responding,moving and interacting with me.I don't go wanting one but would not mind 2 releases during an hour time permitting.I've had an hour session where I delayed the initial release and time expired.I still had a great time.I had a session with a BP lady that ended the early because her add was incorrect.The orgasm is a crescendo of the session but there are other parts that satisfy me.
Yes, I think most hobbyiests have sex outside the hobby, I know I do. I date and those dates sometimes turn into sex. I date often, because I enjoy getting out and having fun, sometimes we click and end up at my place or her place, sometimes it does not work out. I see the same women often but no committment yet, not ready for that, if I make a committment no more hobby or seeing others. I think I am a monogamous person, just me, if I fall in love I think I would prefer we be monogamous to each other, just me. I do not judge others and accept and appreciate the swinging life style, just does not seem to be my preference, that's all.

Point is I have lots of sex outside of the hobby. I hobby because sometimes I just want good ole fun and sex, not dinner, not bars, not bs, just naughty, nasty, fun, SEX. thus, I hobby. Sex is different inside and outside the hobby, if I ask my lady friend "Can I shoot all over your tits?" typically I am too close to a committment with that lady. I have ladies I have sex with but not close enough to ask for those deep dark secret fantasies. I can ask but in the past have gotten some real shitty looks back at me, so I have chosen not to ask until I am real close with a lady, just me and my experiences. I can easliy look at menu and read reviews to see if my GFE hobby lady will allow me to shoot all over her tits. Then when I ask she does not seemed surprised, disgusted, nor offended and we both have fun while I give her a creamy chest.

I used to think guys that paid for sex were fat, ugly, desperate and nerdy. I was so wrong as I am not desperate, just a little over weight, not ugly, but I am smart so maybe nerdy, lol. Thing is I am a very nice guy that has money and I have no problem finding women to go out with me.

I have multiple orgasms with my lady friends as well as with my paid dates. I do that because I like it!!!! I am going out tonight and we are going to try something new for her - standing mish! Whoopie!! I like standing mish, but if that is taking a walk on the wild side to this lady, I would hate for her to meet someone like Dallas, and the highway to hell!!!

I hope this helps to explain. Also, I stopped trying to figure out what other people think, cuz I never will do it with great accuracy. I will never understand the female brain, s why waste my time trying, just me.
I'm an hour person.
Msog is a must for me.

I will say I tend to do what outdoorsman does.....in abstaining from sex or masterbation 3 days or more before an appointment. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Wow, 3 whole days? I might abstain for a few hours before the date, but there is no way I could make it three days. For those of yall that remember the episode, I am like Kramer from the show Seinfield - I am not a master of my domain.