Where has everyone on eccie ran off too

I have noticed that a lot ladies are getting very low key, almost UTR. The last three 1st time appointments I booked all insisted on "no reviews", and none of them were Eccie VP's. Most of my other regular girls don't advertise, and prefer to be very selective as to who they see. There are still bursts of activity from visiting providers though.
Things in my real world blew up in ways I cant put into words about 3 months ago and just haven't been my same old happy self since...thou slowly getting there
Busiest time of the year for me... I've had very little to say in CoEd..... But I'm sure some of the whiners will be blaming me.....
Whispers, would you change your signature up a bit? I'm sooo bored with it and I have it memorized at this point. Surely, you have more words of wisdom and kindness to share with everyone then the same few lines.

Busiest time of the year for me... I've had very little to say in CoEd..... But I'm sure some of the whiners will be blaming me..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Those have been my sayings for years though... Except for the one by Thor.....

How would anyone recognize me without them?

But for you..... I'll change the colors!
I suspect others like myself woke up one day realizing it's the same old soap drama and tit for tat and that it always will be and then pondered "What the fuck am I doing here?"
Awwww compromise.

Those have been my sayings for years though... Except for the one by Thor.....

How would anyone recognize me without them?

But for you..... I'll change the colors! Originally Posted by Whispers
  • Booth
  • 07-22-2011, 09:42 PM
I ............. do what i need to do and get off lol. Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
That's something most of us can relate to...
Kids are home from school, vacations, family stuff, bar-b-ques, etc.
The last three 1st time appointments I booked all insisted on "no reviews", and none of them were Eccie VP's. though. Originally Posted by austinkboy

Ehhh....I wouldn't say No Reviews, but I do ask on my site that the SOME of the personal stuff stay between us. Yes, this is business, but damn its also sex, no need to tell him what faces I make when I cum, he will see it for himself if he likes. Your a man you can tell it, just don't be tacky.

Kids are home from school, vacations, family stuff, bar-b-ques, etc. Originally Posted by armydude

Oh so true, plus the triple degree weather is not helping at all. But the Lake has been nice.

I did in fact pull it off, damn, that felt good....
@ava...glad to be part of making you cum in your pants!
Been playing, creating, and performing music. Every so often though I gotta see what's going on in this box. This board and the mothership were far more addictive before facebook took over most of our lives. Originally Posted by AidanRedd
So glad you're focusing on sharing your awesome musical talents moreso than posting! lol As for the Facebook comment...

DING! DING! DING! Definitely a factor for me not to mention the fact that I agree there haven't been too many interesting threads inspiring me to comment. I'd start new ones, but w/ my current status, they'd all be taken as ThreAds. Hell, a gal just can't have enough fun these days. *sigh*

*ready to peek out from the clouds, believe me!*
I am back after 5 months; with a very serious case of jet lag!

Wondering if I should round up the Ladies alphabetically or with my jet lag, maybe I can beat Metal Smith to all the 5:00 a.m. appointments......
he he he I will wake them at 4 AM -- Welcome Back R W S.
By the way; who left the heater on when I left the country five months ago! I am dying in this heat!! Originally Posted by runswithscissors
I have noticed that a lot ladies are getting very low key, almost UTR. The last three 1st time appointments I booked all insisted on "no reviews", and none of them were Eccie VP's. Most of my other regular girls don't advertise, and prefer to be very selective as to who they see. There are still bursts of activity from visiting providers though. Originally Posted by austinkboy
seems to be an ever evolving "small world" my friend.

I suspect others like myself woke up one day realizing it's the same old soap drama and tit for tat and that it always will be and then pondered "What the fuck am I doing here?" Originally Posted by Codybeast
X 2 --- and the search for the IP UTR's continue... as the ladies search for Gentleman? -- I would like to think.
Howdy, Folks!

Swamped at work. Prolly slow down around September.

Then...I'll have time to spend the overtime pay!