Why is always cowgirl?

In Texas the gals just mount up! I thought it was regional? In the hobby world BBBJ & Doggie with face in pillow are my favorite! In the real world its MISH! Originally Posted by Still Looking
We would get along just fine!
We would get along just fine! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Your just saying that because its true!
I agree, what is not to like about CG? My ATF, had fantastic breasts, and long hair, that swept over you! Her hands grabbing at your chest, her body undulating....Whoa!!!

I think I, I mean I know I need a cold shower, or some self gratification....:hy po_h4h: that lady could, and still can take you places!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!www.persianprincess.ca
I like CG or ACG to start b/c I am usually on my back and receiving a nice BBBJ. While still lying on my back I will usually either have her slide up for some bent knee DATY or do a 69. The cover is usually on the night stand and she's on her knees, so, CG or ACG seems the natural progression for pop number one!
I'm actually not a fan of cowgirl. I like any other position but that.....guys love it but it does nothing for me. I can get into reverse cg tho.
After reading probably hundreds of reviews it appears that cowgirl is almost always the first position in a session. Ladies is there any reason for this and guys do you like that position the best? Originally Posted by burkalini
Go back and look at the reviews, notice where the girls are from almost always Dallas Texas.