Hot and Sexy Threesomes

Sperman I know I'm a big girl... If I wanted your opinion about my fat I would give it to you... I'm sick of your degrading nasty comments, what I highly suggest you do is fix your self esteem and come back when you have some dignity and manners... Thank you very much!
I love her like a sister, I really do Originally Posted by Lillygirl
Come get the rest of your shit before its in the fucking yard. Originally Posted by Lillygirl
Best part of this thread...

Now back to y'all receiving points...
Best part of this thread...

Now back to y'all receiving points... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Second best part is the avatar pick you have of Valerie cheating on you.
Oh no, she's not cheating...we have an open relationship...I approve of her antics!
Oh no, she's not cheating...we have an open relationship...I approve of her antics! Originally Posted by Wakeup

I should hope so, given how blatant she is, LOL.
Come get the rest of your shit before its in the fucking yard. Originally Posted by Lillygirl
So who's keeping the strap-on? Sounds like somebody will be looking for a new roommate.
She has the strap-on lol... Already have a new one
She has the strap-on lol... Already have a new one Originally Posted by Lillygirl
New roommate?
Oh no, she's not cheating...we have an open relationship...I approve of her antics! Originally Posted by Wakeup
Where is this free loving avatar Valarie?

Recent pic?

Menu?

You can watch, I wont mind
Where is this free loving avatar Valarie?

Recent pic?

Menu?

You can watch, I wont mind Originally Posted by Initforfun
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=54212
Yes new roommate
Yes new roommate Originally Posted by Lillygirl
Is the new roomie also a provider? Tell us about her!
Is the new roomie also a provider? Tell us about her! Originally Posted by Gallantnight
Keep your dick in your pants and take a cold shower. Down boy! Relax, breathe. Im sure details will come in due time
Is the new roomie also a provider? Tell us about her! Originally Posted by Gallantnight
I think your interest in Lillygirl's new roommate shows genuine concern and happiness for both of them; but Danielle is right.
We also need to understand the new roommate may wish to remain private. In that case, due time has already come and gone and we already know all we need to know.
We can still be excited and happy for them, knowing that they have a new beginning.
I think your interest in Lillygirl's new roommate shows genuine concern and happiness for both of them; but Danielle is right.
We also need to understand the new roommate may wish to remain private. In that case, due time has already come and gone and we already know all we need to know.
We can still be excited and happy for them, knowing that they have a new beginning. Originally Posted by frolic

is your tongue almost pressing through your cheek?