ESPN pulls Asian-American announcer from Virginia football game because he has a Confederate general's name.

So now that you know it didn't actually happen do you'guys feel like idiots?
By the way who can say if the threats made on his life came from a Lib or a Chickenshit conservative? Them Libs normally show up shooting with no warning don't they? LOL I guess you would have rather him be put in harms way since he was a minority and it would further your agenda if he did get shot.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets

It DID happen, you fucking IDIOT!

ESPN confirmed Tuesday night that it had decided to pull an announcer from calling a University of Virginia football game because his name is Robert Lee. This Robert Lee is Asian.

“We collectively made the decision with Robert to switch games as the tragic events in Charlottesville were unfolding, simply because of the coincidence of his name. In that moment it felt right to all parties,” reads the ESPN statement posted at the popular Fox Sports college-football blog Outkick the Coverage.

(Washington Times)
They do. Ask Steve Scalise. Originally Posted by bambino
Well finally something we agree on. Not that I advocate violence, I did notice Ted Nugent even shut the fuck up after that. He got all Rodney King on us LOL.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Okay, so there are dumb people and then there is you. Why in the fuck would you call me a liar and post an article confirming what I just said? You are the dumbest of the dumb and there is some dumb motherfuckers here so you should get a prize. Almost every time you respond to me its the same thing with you. I am always torn if you are that stupid or just like to fuck with me. Anyhow back to the point. He was not fired end of story.
Okay, so there are dumb people and then there is you. Why in the fuck would you call me a liar and post an article confirming what I just said? You are the dumbest of the dumb and there is some dumb motherfuckers here so you should get a prize. Almost every time you respond to me its the same thing with you. I am always torn if you are that stupid or just like to fuck with me. Anyhow back to the point. He was not fired end of story. Originally Posted by MT Pockets

The title of this thread says exactly what happened, M T Brain Socket ... you brainless IDIOT!

ESPN pulls Asian-American announcer from Virginia football game because he has a Confederate general's name.
Okay, so there are dumb people and then there is ME.

Anyhow back to the point. He was not fired end of story. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Looks like we have another libtard Rocket surgeon/brain scientist on our hands. LOL
This lunacy takes away from the real issue of racism.

While doing what ever we can to combat it is good, doing things like taking a guy off a broadcast because of his name only gives it more fuel, not less. It makes it a punch line of a joke. Originally Posted by grean
One thing we can do to curb racism that might be good, is to stop fucking talking about it so much.

Jim
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...rals-name.html

Come on, even you hard-core lefties have to be somewhat embarrassed about this PC over-reach.

An Asian named Robert Lee get pulled from announcing cuz his name might offend some low I.Q. libtard. Originally Posted by Muscleup
Liberals will never be embarrassed about any of their stupidity.

I always knew the idiots at ESPN were a bunch of morons, but now they've slipped on into #FAKENEWSCNN territory. We have officially arrived at peak stupid on the left.
. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Especially when you take the name Lee in Chineese culture is as COMMON as Smith is here.
And this is why ESPN IS forbidden to be on in my house.

Did you know he was even a "moderator"?

"ESPN, which has faced accusations of liberal bias that some observers believe has led to a downtick in viewership, said it moved its announcer to the Youngstown State game at Pittsburgh."

If they thought there was a "downtick" before ... hide and watch! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Maybe if we all turn them off, they will get the frikken hint.
Liberals will never be embarrassed about any of their stupidity.
Originally Posted by garhkal
If anyone ever has any doubts: See "ESPN"

To "protect him from ridicule" they subjected him to ridicule.

Had they kept quiet we wouldn't even be posting/talking about it.
If anyone ever has any doubts: See "ESPN"

To "protect him from ridicule" they subjected him to ridicule.

Had they kept quiet we wouldn't even be posting/talking about it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What they wanted to prevent they ultimately caused. Yeah, that's pretty sad, but that's liberals for ya.

Jim

The title of this thread says exactly what happened, M T Brain Socket ... you brainless IDIOT!

ESPN confirmed Tuesday night that it had decided to pull an announcer from calling a University of Virginia football game because his name is Robert Lee. This Robert Lee is Asian.

“We collectively made the decision with Robert to switch games as the tragic events in Charlottesville were unfolding, simply because of the coincidence of his name. In that moment it felt right to all parties,” reads the ESPN statement posted at the popular Fox Sports college-football blog Outkick the Coverage.
I wonder why you left Clay Davis out of this. It was a based on a mutual decision by all party's The your boy Clay made a shit storm out of it. I love the comment on the Onion about how he was worried his credentials were suspended. You really are a sad man.
What they wanted to prevent they ultimately caused. Yeah, that's pretty sad, but that's liberals for ya.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Yeah, those unintended consequences always get in the way.
I wonder why you left Clay Davis out of this. It was a based on a mutual decision by all party's The your boy Clay made a shit storm out of it. I love the comment on the Onion about how he was worried his credentials were suspended. You really are a sad man. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
First off, M T Brain Socket, it wasn't my OP, but I understood from the OP that ESPN did pull an announcer from reporting a game because that reporter's name was "Robert Lee" and that ESPN justified that decision by saying they were afraid of some kind of backlash from lib-retarded thugs on the left, M T Brain Socket.

Then your lame, stupid-ass came in here and said none of that happened!

So, M T Brain Socket, in your attempt to dishonestly reframe the narrative you were proved to be either a sad and pathetic liar or a sad, pathetic and brainwashed jackass who is oblivious to everything remotely related to the truth, M T Brain Socket.

Unplug Rachel Madcow and move quickly away from the lame-stream media, M T Brain Socket. You're obviously suffering from lib-retard Kool Aid syndrome, M T Brain Socket.
First off, M T Brain Socket, it wasn't my OP, but I understood from the OP that ESPN did pull an announcer from reporting a game because that reporter's name was "Robert Lee" and that ESPN justified that decision by saying they were afraid of some kind of backlash from lib-retarded thugs on the left, M T Brain Socket.

Then your lame, stupid-ass came in here and said none of that happened!

So, M T Brain Socket, in your attempt to dishonestly reframe the narrative you were proved to be either a sad and pathetic liar or a sad, pathetic and brainwashed jackass who is oblivious to everything remotely related to the truth, M T Brain Socket.

Unplug Rachel Madcow and move quickly away from the lame-stream media, M T Brain Socket. You're obviously suffering from lib-retard Kool Aid syndrome, M T Brain Socket.
So when I made comments about why and how it happened you somehow thought I was saying it did not happen? My comment was to the folks that thought he was out of a job because of his name. They as in ESPN and Robert Lee felt it was safer to quietly rotate him out of the spot. But you rednecks could not keep your mouth shut and had your boy run a spin on what actually happened. That is what put the shit storm in motion. Clown! Your team would rather Put Robert Lee at risk than to just shut the fuck up for 10 minutes. I guess since he is Asian he is expendable in your eyes.
So when I made comments about why and how it happened you somehow thought I was saying it did not happen? My comment was to the folks that thought he was out of a job because of his name. They as in ESPN and Robert Lee felt it was safer to quietly rotate him out of the spot. But you rednecks could not keep your mouth shut and had your boy run a spin on what actually happened. That is what put the shit storm in motion. Clown! Your team would rather Put Robert Lee at risk than to just shut the fuck up for 10 minutes. I guess since he is Asian he is expendable in your eyes. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You'd be lying again, M T Brain Socket. You said ESPN didn't pull the announcer because of his name, M T Brain Socket.

An Asian named Robert Lee get pulled from announcing cuz his name might offend some low I.Q. libtard. Originally Posted by Muscleup
So now that you know it didn't actually happen do you'guys feel like idiots? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
from whom would robert lee be at risk? all those non violent antifa football fans?

the news media already straightened trump out on him calling both sides violent in Charlottesville