Fall Movie TSL

That does look good, Don. I'll try to find it at Hasting's, or on Netflix. Thanks! Will be searching for old Rowdy Roddy Piper movies on eBay today, too. (I know; what a disparity in taste!)

What do you Marvel fans think of "The Fantastic Four" remake coming out tomorrow?
http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/fox/fantasticfour/

Been reading about this for a while, and wasn't thrilled. I'm a purist, so was put off by the many changes from the original characters, but after watching the trailer, I've decided to keep an open mind and see it. (I consider it an "alternate universe" version, and since they are crossing dimensions, why not?)

Anybody want to take a chick to a superhero flick?

Would someone consider telling me how to imbed a movie trailer in a thread instead of just posting a link, please?
  • Trey
  • 08-06-2015, 11:33 AM
Hastings?! Where the hell did you find a Hastings? Last one I remember was in Huntsville. Saw a preview of point break while waiting I'm here for Vacation to start, looks good. Rare for a remake looks like Johnny Utah is back lol.
There's a pretty large Hastings in Conroe that I frequent. (The Irish Chihuahua Refuge, aka my rescued wee woofing waggers and the cottage I call home, is in the deep, dark, spooky woods to the northeast, although my incall apartment is in Spring.) They have a coffee shop that uses Ghirardelli in the hot chocolate. Yummy!

I think the one in Huntsville closed.
QT - THE HATEFUL EIGHT

An exceptional movie...thoroughly enjoyed it, brought back a lot of memories.

Now the highest grossing music biopic of all time.

Also looking forward to the new one, based on a true story, with Will Smith.