True Love On Eccie?

Congratulations brother....I hope you both do well and have a great future together!
Good Luck. Wish the both of you much success!!
I threatened to run off to South America with one of our girls, if she ever got tired of playing. To her credit, she never took me up on it. Good luck. I hope it all works out.
Based on the other post, the provider is Leilover, probably the best reviewed NURU provider in the Metroplex. Userb1, congrats. Originally Posted by RicardusRex68
That would be bizarre considering the strange, stalker-type posts he was making about her just a few weeks ago. This guy was nuts, I don't know why he left but good riddance.
Wait are you stating you are in love with a provider...hmmm these things happen I guess... not always a happy ending but these things happen.
This is so lame. Both could've just left, without all the 'look how happy I am' fanfare. What happens in a month from now when they're tired of fucking each other over and over? Crawling right back to eccie.

I say they have to be voted back in.
75 days is the over/under.
It happens...my first ECCIE love was KinkyMaddy followed by:

Liliana Vess
Valerie
Dorthy_Monroe
PaulinaPayne
Sexy Katrina
CarolineDavenport
Lauren Mayfair
Johanna

I'm still head over heels for all of them, and I'm sure they all feel the same way about me. I have no doubt that we will all live happily ever after.

I can agree with that.

I love all the girls I see. When I'm on top of them, I'm DEEPLY in love with them.
Best of luck, I hope it works out for you two.
wait what?
Attached Images File Type: jpg dafuq.jpg (10.0 KB, 177 views)
This is so lame. Both could've just left, without all the 'look how happy I am' fanfare. What happens in a month from now when they're tired of fucking each other over and over? Crawling right back to eccie.

I say they have to be voted back in. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Fucking hilarious!!!
Hello,

It's time for me to say bye. I never believed I would ever find somebody to love, here of all places but, life is crazy to say the least.

I had given up hope long ago. I convinced myself I didn't need anybody and I accepted the fact I would be alone the rest of my life but, an angel came into my life and showed me a whole new world. I feel so lucky and am in disbelief. If I'm dreaming, I don't want to wake up.

For once in my life, I feel truly blessed. It's unbelievable to find somebody that completely satisfies you in every way. Being able to find that one person that you want more than anything else in this world, somebody you can be truly faithful to and not need or want anybody else, somebody that makes your life brighter and happier just by being there. Somebody that can make you laugh uncontrollably. Somebody that you spend every second of your life with each and every day but, you still can't get enough.

I wish that more people in this world could feel what I'm feeling right now. The world would be a better place.

Goodbye.

Happy Valentines.

Mods: Please close my account. Originally Posted by userb1
Good luck man! Good luck! I swear I can feel what you are feeling, cuz I think I'm in the same situation too!
Congratulations to the OP!

I wish you both the absolute best in life, love, and happiness!
* Currently in a LOVE TRIANGLE *

It happens...
TheFriscoKid would agree!

Best of Luck to you both