Twitter

Maybe I should get hobby twitter account will it attract more business? Originally Posted by Fantastical
It can't hurt. It's another way to stay engaged with ur regulars at least.
Maybe I should get hobby twitter account will it attract more business? Originally Posted by Fantastical
You should!
I've even set up a couple sessions with providers through it since it has PM feature on it like here. More advertising = more opportunities
I've even set up a couple sessions with providers through it since it has PM feature on it like here. More advertising = more opportunities
It's like any other piece of social media - it allows your clients to get a better insight into what you're like (for good or bad). I have found Twitter a pretty good place to connect with ladies that interest me.
Well that sucks! I don't know how to work twitter lol! Am I the only one that doesn't understand it?
Well that sucks! I don't know how to work twitter lol! Am I the only one that doesn't understand it? Originally Posted by justjackie
Don't worry everybody. I got this! I'll be heading over shortly to "tweet" Jackie soon & teach her the ways of the Twitter machine!
Don't worry everybody. I got this! I'll be heading over shortly to "tweet" Jackie soon & teach her the ways of the Twitter machine! Originally Posted by Gatsby.Hobbyist

Patiently waiting, Mister Gatsby!
So Gatsby showed me the ropes!

@justjackie08

I am a newbie to this
It was a pleasure Jackie to break you in to the Twitterverse

I look forward to you tweeting me again
I have returned to the Twitter-Verse in anticipation of my return in February @GracePreston69
xomadison6

���� Originally Posted by xomadison6
dat ass, oh fuck...

hope she's still around.
@brite_boy1997 Don't use it often but starting to at least follow a few ladies
@MsReeseFoster
It can help alleviate the lack of a SNATCH thread here in DFW.