Imitation Is The Greatest Form Of Flattery...I Guess

What defense mode, what you talking about. This lady seems to think, I am relentlessly defending a provider which I find laughable and she then says I have a free pussy pass which I so wish I have. I like young pussy 19 to 23, so sue me. Do you want me to lie, let me repeat, I like young, flat stomach, tight ass pussy. It wasn't a slight at anyone but an answer to her question.
If you didn't grasp my meaning, Sue me
A lot of needless drama here...I hope we don't start seeing "FREE WULF PRINCESS" bumper stickers soon.

When someone copies your marketing it is because they perceive you as being successful and what they want to be. If there are two shoe stores side by side selling the exact same shoe, what will differentiate them is service and price.

Both JP and EM are beautiful providers who excel at what they need to do to be successful. It's surprising that more people do not try to copy them.
I'm not sure where Macbeth was, "talking shit to women."

Morgan, you appear to talk plenty of shit to women on here, and then some.

You started a threAD in coed and the dude just spoke the truth. If you don't like opinions, don't start threADS in coed DISCUSSIONS...It's that simple. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Can you explain to me what the fuck a theAD is? This post was in no way intended to attract business and there was nothing in it that suggested that, so explain to me what it is you are talking about.

I do not think I talk PLENTY of shit to women on here. I have been known to speak my mind and I will continue to do so, but I think I have been a friend to and defended far more women than I have talked shit to.

Bottom line, we do not know each other so there is no basis for your speculations about my motives and intentions. You sound really stupid to me.

My intentions with this post was to put the girl on notice that I noticed she is copying me and I am not happy about it. I am sure I did just that so all of this other shit is none of my business. I am out.

When someone copies your marketing it is because they perceive you as being successful and what they want to be. If there are two shoe stores side by side selling the exact same shoe, what will differentiate them is service and price.

Both JP and EM are beautiful providers who excel at what they need to do to be successful. It's surprising that more people do not try to copy them. Originally Posted by Jarvis
+1. Not sure of the background behind the "imitation", "imitator/ee" or what was even "imitated" but there's probably more to the story than just a little copy-catting.

If someone is confident about the type of sevice they offer then seeing other people do it too IS perceived as flattery. There are way worse things other providers do besides "imitate" each other. Be flattered someone thinks that much of you.
  • L.A.
  • 02-12-2014, 10:51 AM
Morgan is hot
Macbeth is not
What else do I need to know?
Morgan can say the sky is polka dot and I'm gonna agree with her.

Seriously I get that it would upset you if you've put work, time, and money into a website, ads, or pics only to have somebody just do the exact same thing as you.

You did say "girls" as in more than one. Is this just a general statement or are there 2 or 3 providers that have copied your website or ads? I'm curious if you contacted them asking about it and if so what where the results.
Can you explain to me what the fuck a theAD is? This post was in no way intended to attract business and there was nothing in it that suggested that, so explain to me what it is you are talking about.

I do not think I talk PLENTY of shit to women on here. I have been known to speak my mind and I will continue to do so, but I think I have been a friend to and defended far more women than I have talked shit to.

Bottom line, we do not know each other so there is no basis for your speculations about my motives and intentions. You sound really stupid to me.

My intentions with this post was to put the girl on notice that I noticed she is copying me and I am not happy about it. I am sure I did just that so all of this other shit is none of my business. I am out. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Why are you attacking him now, you came off very argumentative and who is the lady/ women or bitches that you said you put on notice, frankly my dear unless you now name her, you are an attention grabber in my books.

And LA, speak for yourself, I am hotter than the sun. If you don't believe me, look at my avatar.
Morgan is hot
Macbeth is not
What else do I need to know?
Morgan can say the sky is polka dot and I'm gonna agree with her.

Seriously I get that it would upset you if you've put work, time, and money into a website, ads, or pics only to have somebody just do the exact same thing as you.

You did say "girls" as in more than one. Is this just a general statement or are there 2 or 3 providers that have copied your website or ads? I'm curious if you contacted them asking about it and if so what where the results. Originally Posted by L.A.
Many websites that are developed online are done from free templates. Unless someone goes to a website developer and has their own site constructed, it is a given that there are many duplicates out there.

I see it all the time with Wix, GoDaddy, etc sites.

The only valid objection could be someone stealing another persons photos, IMO

For advertising, all is fair game. If one merchant does a BOGO, does that mean others who do it are copying? No, they are trying to compete.
Just one girl. My website is not one of those free ones. I built it myself and pay for hosting.
A lot of needless drama here...I hope we don't start seeing "FREE WULF PRINCESS" bumper stickers soon.

Both JP and EM are beautiful providers who excel at what they need to do to be successful. It's surprising that more people do not try to copy them. Originally Posted by Jarvis
Aww thanks Jarvis! My issue was actually with WP. To refrain from down talking someone who cannot defend themselves I did not want to mention her. But I did take the issue up with her in the women's section before she went bye-bye.

My intentions with this post was to put the girl on notice that I noticed she is copying me and I am not happy about it. I am sure I did just that so all of this other shit is none of my business. I am out. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan

My bad, you obviously don't talk plenty of shit to women on here....http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=423088

If your intention was to put the girl on notice, send her a fucking PM. I would think that would be a little more effective than this threAD.
lucas, you don't post much but when you do, its always good shit.
Gosh I'm glad I decided to come back to this fun filled place. Such happiness. What's up Lucas, missed ya
Thanks Fletch, but judging by the points I receive, some mods don't care much for my posts.

Hi Tara, how are you?
Yea Lucas, keep on posting kind sir, keep on