The famos Bently Stars has a fetish she wants to reveal !

@Bentley...

No shame in my good game... if we ever get together soon... I'll expect one.

Trooper H
I will pee on you Bentley,
I have been pissed by a couple of providers.
And I didn't request it, lol
I just love being a star,once a star always a star! Originally Posted by bentley stars
Part of me is glad to see someone feeling so good about themselves. So clearly enjoying their slice of the pie. So much nicer than the whining, bitching and drama .... but (there's allus a but) ...

The other part of me feels compelled to ask, what color is the sky in your world?
Now we shouldn't judge other peoples fetishes. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara...your beauty and perspectives tug at my heart and hard...at the same time.

'golden showers bring may flowers'...LOL
Tara...your beauty and perspectives tug at my heart and hard...at the same time.

'golden showers bring may flowers'...LOL Originally Posted by cuckold4u
Yes they do
  • PT4ME
  • 10-01-2010, 07:53 AM
Does anyone remember "Funkadelic?

In the words of George Clinton......

Hey lady, won't you be my dog
And I'll be your tree
And you can pee on me!

(Standing On The Verge of Getting It On- circa 1974)

-PT-
just come pee on me then
R.Kelly???

LOL, j.k.
One time i was giving bbbj to an old bf of mine and nex thing I know there 'came' a rush of hot SALTY ......whoah! It was pee (NOT what I had expected at that moment, lemme tell ya). he said I was sucking him so hard that it made him. Definitely a 1st....I never spit so fast in my life - lol.

Butterfly Kisses,
Whitney Lace
For those who enjoy the golden shower, do you just pee on your victim in the bed and wallow in it?

Never been a big fan of the smell of urine, but maybe I am missing out.
And another thought occurred to me: don't eat asparagus within 24 hours before trying this. But, yeah, to each his own.
Does anyone remember "Funkadelic?

In the words of George Clinton......

-PT- Originally Posted by PT4ME
I'm expecting to see a comment from Juan .. .Master of Funk
Ummmmmmmmmmmm...NO!
I'll pass on golden showers and brown fertilizer. Just something about having liquid or solid excrements hitting my skin that makes me start looking for a barf bag. Just me though! I'm sure there's some folks out there that'd like more than to simply have it hitting their skin....if you know what I mean!
For those who enjoy the golden shower, do you just pee on your victim in the bed and wallow in it? Originally Posted by monkmonk

That made me giggle....lol.

I have been a giver and a receiver in my personal life....not something I desire on a daily basis and certainly not something I would let just anybody do. I guess it's one of those "have to be in a real kinky mood" to do things.
  • anita
  • 10-01-2010, 10:57 PM
Golden showers are fine....when it doesn't come out tooo much and wen it is not toooo hot lol! Giving or receiving is fun from time to time.
Shit, I've had enough girls squirt on me to last a lifetime (it was ok except for the fact it made a bit of a mess). I sure as shit don't want a girl to pee on me. Having said that...I wouldn't mind peeing on a girl in the shower from time to time though.
I like to think I'm open minded, but not clear about what the thrill of urinating on someone is. Is it simply the enjoyment of degrading others or being degraded that makes you want to participate in such activities? Is there some other type of pleasure derived from having human waste involved that I just am unable to fathom at this time? Enlighten me, please.