New Zealand

Did he name her, junkie?
  • oeb11
  • 03-15-2019, 11:47 AM
Well - SomeOne - it is clear You All blame Caucasians for the New Zealand massacre, and also for any and all other such incidents.

Including radical Islamic massacres in Africa, Philippines, and elsewhere. And, such as Attempts in Garland, Tx
Why don't SomeOneAll just state it clearly - "All Caucasian folks should be in Black-Face to avert any more incidents such as this"!!!!
SomeOneAll has solved the problem!!!
Why blame anyone but the bat shit crazy person who did it, and any help he may have had?
  • oeb11
  • 03-15-2019, 12:26 PM
BS- please don't argue for the concept of Individual Responsibility for One's Actions.

SomeOne and the DPST's will be very offended.

EveryOne knows how much DPST's hate being offended.

Certainly would not want to "Offend" any of the little darlings.
Why blame anyone but the bat shit crazy person who did it, and any help he may have had? Originally Posted by bamscram
Agreed.
BS- please don't argue for the concept of Individual Responsibility for One's Actions.

SomeOne and the DPST's will be very offended.

EveryOne knows how much DPST's hate being offended.

Certainly would not want to "Offend" any of the little darlings. Originally Posted by oeb11

shame there isn't a "dislike " button so replying to you would be quicker.
Buzz off.
The guy also claims to be an environmentalist. You want to blame AOC as well? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
And every Dem running for President.
  • oeb11
  • 03-15-2019, 05:51 PM
I don't know if it's by everything.

It's definitely Some Thing.
[QUOTE=Chateau Becot;1061345403]
She's so fucking stupid. QUOTE]

+1

Love New Zealand, beautiful country......condolences to those affected by this senseless crime.

That said, I sure wish more people would come out and place the direct blame on President Trump as YR rightfully has.

It's well documented, he's also responsible for that Boeing jet going down recently along with the college admissions scandal, as well.

Not to mention (but we will) he's 100% guilty of causing the recent measles outbreak in the states, too. Likewise....roughly 155,000 people will die around the world today alone. Yep...he's gonna make that happen too. Just a bad, bad man.

Should I continue....? Originally Posted by grean
Please do CB. Collusion with the Russians, Obstruction of Justice, Individual One Unindicted Coconspirator to a felony, Cowering to Putin and taking his side over the FBI, 9,000 Lies, Cowering to the Saudis after killing a Journalist and taking no action, Promoting and Profiting on his personal businesses on the government tit, Adulterous Husband and sexual misconduct, Just a bad man.

Should I continue....? This will take a while
  • oeb11
  • 03-16-2019, 07:14 AM
SomeOne needs to get back on the DPST Idiotology approved platform pronto
recognize that the supremacy of DPST government Knows all of what is Best, and No individual is responsible for their actions.

It is Trump who caused New Zealand - get back to orthodoxy before the Party comes for SomeOne.

Waving fake papers in Left hand.
Sadly this was predictable ( I do not condone violence in any way ) but Muslins around the world are still fighting the crusades with nobody understanding that fact so unstable loons feel the need to "fight back" for whatever the reason . Just my opinion
And sadly nothing to do with Big-T (see above) DPST and again we will hear all about gun control Etc Etc but nothing about the criminal or what caused his crazy....( social media , media idiocy )
[QUOTE=themystic;1061347158]
This will take a while.... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

No worries.....take your time....

'Cause you've got until January 2025 to list 'em.

By that date DJT will be handing the reins off to President (fill-in-the-blanks-per-your-favorite-Republican-winner). Then Dimmtards can start the Russian Collusion Conspiracy all over again (since it will have obviously worked out SO WELL for you losers).
lol
The killers left behind a "manifesto" which reportedly cited US White Supremacy as their guiding light.

We live in stupid times, people.

Let's all work together to save the soul of our civilization.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.39c3ff84e1da
The 74-page manifesto left behind after the attack was littered with conspiracy theories about white birthrates and “white genocide,” is the latest sign that a lethal vision of white nationalism has spread internationally. Its title, “The Great Replacement,” echoes the rallying cry of, among others, the torch-bearing protesters who marched in Charlottesville in 2017.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Hey yssup - did you or anyone at WaPo actually bother to read the shooter's manifesto?

Here are some quotes from it:

"Conservatism is corporatism in disguise, and I want no part of it."

"The nation with the closest political values to my own is the People's Republic of China."

"... when I was young I was a communist, then an anarchist and finally a libertarian before coming to be an eco-fascist.

He openly states his goal is "to create conflict between the two ideologies within the United States on the ownership of firearms in order to further the social, cultural, political and racial divide within the United States."

Hmmm... Sounds like he may work for Putin's Internet Research Agency!

He also says he carried out the attack in part "to save the environment". Isn't that a shared objective of the Green New Deal? Why doesn't AOC applaud her fellow eco-fascist?

A 74-page rant and he only mentions trumpy once!

Swing and a miss! For yssup AND WaPo!!!

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world...rump-supporter
  • oeb11
  • 03-16-2019, 01:30 PM
Thank You LL
good Lesson - to read verify before taking the word of the MSM
MSM has slanted this as anti-Trump - the usual Lies.

NZ has the accused alive in jail - Time remains to determine what else he has to write.