Can we be original?

That's it, it happened, I'm coming for YOU! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!
I'm traveling now and won't be there.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE wait til i get back.

I CAN'T MISS IT !!!!!!!
NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T MISS IT !!!!!!! Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Ill see her tomorrow - for you and Dr

That's what friends are for, right?!?
Bem, eu realmente sou brasileira. Nascida e criada na Bahia Nordeste do Brasil e acabei de me mudar para Houston.
Fico feliz em saber que temos outras brasileiras aqui e que tão lindas. Seria uma honra ser talvez do Panamá. Mas não posso dizer que sou de outro país.

E quando os homens começarem a xingar em portuguese eles vão me ouvir falar qualquer idioma que lhe agradem os ouvidos. Pois e para isso que
que estou aqui. Para realizar fantasias e levá-los a outro mundo.

Translation: Pure Brasil here baby!

Originally Posted by Fernanda
Lol!!!

That's what friends are for, right?!? Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
And the dr. TFF
  • TheDr
  • 01-15-2014, 06:10 PM

That's what friends are for, right?!? Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
Bring your 'A' game SC. Enjoy my man. Lol

And the dr. TFF Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Uhh... I can't say anything GS. I don't know what TFF means. :-)
Taint is the universal language.
To Fucking Funny
Taint is the universal language. Originally Posted by pyramider
Tis true....I learned that on my second continent.
NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T MISS IT !!!!!!! Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Too bad, looks like Space Cowboy's going to collect for you.... You can live vicariously through him I'm sure.....
Too bad, looks like Space Cowboy's going to collect for you.... You can live vicariously through him I'm sure..... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Just note his score....so I'll know what to beat.
Translation: Pure Sexy Brasil here baby!
Fixed

[/COLOR] Originally Posted by Fernanda

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Bem, eu realmente sou brasileira. Nascida e criada na Bahia Nordeste do Brasil e acabei de me mudar para Houston.
Fico feliz em saber que temos outras brasileiras aqui e que tão lindas. Seria uma honra ser talvez do Panamá. Mas não posso dizer que sou de outro país.

E quando os homens começarem a xingar em portuguese eles vão me ouvir falar qualquer idioma que lhe agradem os ouvidos. Pois e para isso que
que estou aqui. Para realizar fantasias e levá-los a outro mundo.

Translation: Pure Brasil here baby!

Originally Posted by Fernanda
I have no idea wtf you said and don't really care to google translate it either......all i want to know is why haven't I fucked you?
...I now some girls are selling a fantasy but no one believes that you are from Brazil... It's getting played out. Can you ladies find another country? Originally Posted by Headman
Or "mixed", everyone wants to be mixed.... That's played out as well.... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Dude, great thread. This apparent 'Brazilian' or 'Dominican' exodus is such shit.

I call them up, attempt to speak to them in their 'home' language (Spanish or Portuguese) & then I get the "well, I wasn't raised there" or "my dad is from there" answer. Quit lying ladies.

If you're black, then own it. Black is beautiful, remember? If you're Hispanic/Latino - ain't no shame in being a full blooded Normy. Originally Posted by Space Cowboy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
smile-i-fucking-love-you.jpg
I have no idea wtf you said and don't really care to google translate it either...... Originally Posted by Mojojo
For your Lazy ass and since I wanted to know what she said, the Goggle Translate version...

"Well, I'm actually Brazilian. Born and raised in northeastern Bahia in Brazil and I just moved to Houston.
Glad to know we have other Brazilian here and so beautiful. It would be an honor to be perhaps Panama. But I can not say that I'm from another country.

And when men began to curse in english they will hear me speak any language that please his ears. For this and for that
I'm here. To fulfill fantasies and take them to another world."

That last part is sexy as hell