Bombs sent to Soros, Clinton, Obama... holy chit!

• WTF
  • 10-24-2018, 11:31 AM
Isn't it funny how it's happening two weeks before we vote.

In film classics we call that Foreshadowing... Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
Reichstag bombing... our righties are already trying to blame it on the left!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_fire
  • Trey
  • 10-24-2018, 12:02 PM
Republicans and the conspiracy theories are nuts. Anything to spin it your way.
I'm just plain stupid.

People that do this sort of shit are not patriots, and they are not heroic. They are the worst kind of scum coward amaginable. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Just imagine, if Crooked Hillary and Odumbo were never born, or at least taken out decades ago, how many more people would still be alive? How many millions would be living better lives? Filth like them have cost uncountable lives and created untold misery with their leftist beliefs and policies. Like Lenin, they could not have created so much evil without useful idiots voting for them and giving them money...
Then you’re OK with this, LL? Originally Posted by Kcoc Rider
They did not succeed, did they....

أنت مصاصة الديك
Bingo!!!!

Isn't it funny how it's happening two weeks before we vote.

In film classics we call that Foreshadowing... Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
Ok try to keep up with me sugar pie,

Bernie supporters are not thrilled with Obama. Did you not know that?

Although I may have too quick with this assessment because I was relying on Yssup's reporting of the facts - I know - I should of known better.

Your deductive reasoning led you to believe that a Bernie supporter would send a bomb to Obama? Originally Posted by WTF
No you weren’t, Ellen. I never said anything about Bernie.

I reported the story as it was developing.

Maybe you should be little more attentive.
I'm more factual. Thank you very much.

No you weren’t, Ellen. I never said anything about Bernie.

I reported the story as it was developing.

Maybe you should be little more attentive. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You’re most welcome, Ellen.

And wrong.

That’s factual.
don't think they'll find the bomber before election day.

look at how long it took the FBI to catch the Unabomber and the guy who was sending those bubonic plaque powder.
Opps he found it!
I don't see anyway this ends well without the president getting up and leading but I just cant see the cartoon known as trump doing that.
truly sad that this one man elected to the highest office in this country cant stand up and do that, maybe he wont be happy till our streets are running in red American blood. what a truly sad excuse for a person he is
don't think they'll find the bomber before election day.

look at how long it took the FBI to catch the Unabomber and the guy who was sending those bubonic plaque powder. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

There are considerably more cameras monitoring public spaces than there were just twenty years ago (anthrax or bubonic?). There were almost none when Kaczynski was doing his thing. That was one of the revealing things about the Khashoggi murder: the Turks videoed all of Khashoggi's killers entering and leaving the building and had them identified in a very short time.
Provides good cover, doesn't it? Originally Posted by gfejunkie

It certainly got the attention off the 'army of immigrants'..
The RHETORIC by both sides caused this activity , nuts on both side of the issues, the buy into the lamestream media rhetoric.
To me very suspicious that none went off, so is it the Dim tards behind it for the victim vote , or is it some right wing nut job , we will see.