Seeking a doubles partner who wants to learn how to do this.....

It's all about breathing and trust. The couple in the video obviously knew each other well, or he could have really hurt her.

When you feel like you are going to suffocate, you start to feel anxiety which will result in painful gagging, sometimes so bad you can feel it in your stomach. The secret is learning how to hold a cock as deep as you can without gagging and learn to breath normally around it and through your nose. He can not be doing anything except be a willing participant while you train yourself. Then when you feel relaxed and comfy, breathing normally while the cock still in your mouth, straighten your throat by sticking out your jaw, make sure that you are positioned so that the curve of the cock can go down your throat, breath in deeply and let the cock slide down your throat, come right back up and hold the cock in your mouth, exhale and inhale until you trust that you won't suffocate. Your throat will begin to lubricate itself with the best natural lube imaginable making you either want to spit or swallow it, The guys would rather watch it drip down your chin in between your breasts to be used as a russian lube later, keep that in mind before spitting it out or swallowing it all. Practice makes perfect and the learning process give the gent time to savor the experience without the pressure to pop or pop you, while also teasing him because he can't come with such little stimulation, but oh, will he enjoy watching.

But in a nut shell, it starts with breathing to ease your fear of suffocation which will allow you to relax. Soooo, a girl who gets trained by me will fear no force until she's controlled her gag reflex and her breathing to my satisfaction. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29

def would be a fun skill to learn
I'm fantasizing about a taylor/sophia, teacher/student date......guess I'm not getting out from behind the desk anytime soon lest I be outted for a curious buldge in my pants. Haha
If he's thick, I find it best to do the oral stroking sideways to avoid scraping. *owwie* that puts the width between the two jaws instead of in the line of fire. Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Well Kat. I'm jealous. I just tried it with a thicker gent and couldn't get it to even hit the opening of my throat. I think my teeth might be too big. I open my mouth as wide as it can possibly go but still can't get it wide enough to avoid the teeth on a thick guy when I go past a certain depth -- especially at the speeds many guys are looking for. Do you unhitch your jaw? LOL. I am assuming with a thicker guy you take it slow right?

Let me ask you this, have you ever found a limit to your BBBJ abilities? Is there a man who you can't take all of without nicking him with your teeth?

I think it might be fun to set up a competition -- all the DT queens competing against each other. We'll get 3 guys as judges -- one extra long and thick, one extra thick but only slightly above average length, and one extra long but about average thickness. They will be blindfolded and the contestants will be numbered, working on each man for maybe 60 seconds a bout, then rotate, working their magic on all of the judges. The judges will rate the lady after each bout, knowing only her number, as opposed to her identity. May the best DT queen win.

Whaddaya think?
Let me ask you this, have you ever found a limit to your BBBJ abilities? Is there a man who you can't take all of without nicking him with your teeth?

I think it might be fun to set up a competition -- all the DT queens competing against each other. We'll get 3 guys as judges -- one extra long and thick, one extra thick but only slightly above average length, and one extra long but about average thickness. They will be blindfolded and the contestants will be numbered, working on each man for maybe 60 seconds a bout, then rotate, working their magic on all of the judges. The judges will rate the lady after each bout, knowing only her number, as opposed to her identity. May the best DT queen win.

Whaddaya think? Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Venicedetain is impossible to DT and ZTonk is a real challenge, for starters.
First thread I've ever been so aroused and educated reading a the same time. Not that I'll apply the breathing Taylor eloquently provides.. but nevertheless.. an erotic tutorial.
Now for the experience.

Onceler
...let's talk fisting next...
Kit-4-Kat, as far as I know, you and I have never met, and I'm not sure when I will next be in Austin to allow us to remedy that particular situation.
I was able to book an appointment with Taylor for a little DT action and I, for one, was incredibly impressed with Taylor's DT skills. She is the first girl that has really ever been able to truly go all the way down on me. She has some mad skills.
I was able to book an appointment with Taylor for a little DT action and I, for one, was incredibly impressed with Taylor's DT skills. She is the first girl that has really ever been able to truly go all the way down on me. She has some mad skills. Originally Posted by whatsupagain
And I was impressed by you as well!
Well Kat. I'm jealous. I just tried it with a thicker gent and couldn't get it to even hit the opening of my throat. I think my teeth might be too big. I open my mouth as wide as it can possibly go but still can't get it wide enough to avoid the teeth on a thick guy when I go past a certain depth -- especially at the speeds many guys are looking for. Do you unhitch your jaw? LOL. I am assuming with a thicker guy you take it slow right?

Jeez....being average really sucks!!!!
I'll accept "most recent" as the reason you didn't mention that I was #4 to swallow you whole, Sidewinder. *hmmph* Of course, I haven't seen you for a while now, but enjoyed the challenge & even more - beating it! HA!

How does a guy forget something like that??? Must have "Peach"-fuzz in your brain.

Way to go, Peach! Always room in the hobby for gals w/ skills. Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Hey Sidewinder... as in the handle "Sidewinder"...

My post above was actually directed at REB who has what I refer to as a "sidewinder". His cock has a sideways curve which made the challenge to swallow it whole even moreso. Of course, if you're in A-town, certainly look me up!

Just wanted to clear up that matter... Carry on...

I'll take your pepsi challenge ; )
<all the DT queens competing against each other. We'll get 3 guys as judges -- one extra long and thick, one extra thick but only slightly above average length, and one extra long but about average thickness.>
I think a 4th judge would be in order to judge technique, form, etc. Since I don't fit into any of the 1st three categories I would be glad to volunteer. If my judging services were not needed I would gladly pay to have Front Row Seating!!
I have yet to find the lady that can fully engulf my love muscle .................. Anyone up for the challenge?

BTW nice video TM.
Playing -

You bragging or complaining? Couldn't tell.

SAS
I have yet to find the lady that can fully engulf my love muscle .................. Anyone up for the challenge?

BTW nice video TM. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
Boy, you are not lying!!!!