thathotnurse versus Milfy...the grudge fuck of the century!

• BLM69
  • 12-07-2015, 01:12 PM
Why the fuck did you have to bring me into it? Jesus this whole thread is just plain retarded and is bringing out the village idiots right along with it. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
At least you're part of the idiot crew, this thread has become a bbfs admission thread, anybody else want to admit they occasionally like it raw? I kid, I kid lol

That's all I wanted to hear.

Thank you for your candor.

I'll now put you back on ignore so we can both do what we do best, get paid to have a great time with some really great guys.

The end :-)

Originally Posted by milfy2002
I'm kind of curious if any of the other phony anti-barebacking crusaders/propagandists would like to take this opportunity to come clean as well.

Remember, folks - doing it in a sneaky, underhanded way is much more dangerous than being honorable and upfront.

This shit inevitably comes out in the wash, one way or the other.

I love you all.
Omg you guys are like a bunch hillbillies huddled up around a spec of fools gold.
Why the fuck did you have to bring me into it? Jesus this whole thread is just plain retarded and is bringing out the village idiots right along with it. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Oooooh, "that" Savannah. I was like, "what the fuck is !Vi! talking about. OAN: I can't hate on THN, I actually have to say I have a new respect for her. She just came with the "real talk" central!
Omg you guys are like a bunch hillbillies huddled up around a spec of fools gold. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
You did the right thing coming clean. No one likes a lying, conniving hook.

I'd be willing to wager that you'll experience an influx of new, previously disinterested customers.

The downside is the suckers that you used to bullshit into believing that they were special because you let them rawdog you won't be as eager to pay the upcharge.

Good hooking though.
Let's move away here from the thread hijacks and name calling and stick to the topic..
Well, this is it folks...we found it....ROCK BOTTOM.
I'm not coming clean. I've told this to dozens of people when the subject comes up. I've never hid it. Like I said: hillbillies and fools gold. Going bare a few times in as many years isn't the same as offering it to everyone who walks in the door. The cesspool lovers can quit getting all excited.
Well folks, there you have it.

Yet another one confessing to the ultimate hooker crime - bbfs.

I've said it before., I'll say it again. 50% on initial contact, 75% after a degree of familiarity and comfort is established.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's fantastic that more and more hooks are being honest and no longer feeling obligated to fucking lie to your face.

WooHoo.
  • L.A.
  • 12-08-2015, 01:01 PM
Also, I didn't even respond to your piss on me threAD because I couldn't make myself care about who pisses on you if my life depended on it. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I don't care who you are...that's funny right there.
Not a thread I would have started.....but it's gotten some very interesting responses. I guess any kind of attention is better than none, huh?
Not a thread I would have started.....but it's gotten some very interesting responses. I guess any kind of attention is better than none, huh? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Ding Ding Diiiiing!
You know I've been looking for the right time and place to say this and it hasn't really come so I'll just say it here:

Yes, just like many ladies, I have barebacked in the hobby. Yes it happens between two people who decide to do for whatever reason. Personally, I can literally count on one hand the times I've done it in the 3 1/2 years I've been here and I typically won't see them again after we've done so because I don't want the expectation to be there from that point on. The few times it has it just did and that was that, there was no asking or offering or any of that bullshit. It just happened.

Like I've said before, inviting your neighbor over for dinner once in awhile vs opening up your kitchen to the whole damn neighborhood are two TOTALLY different things. I can't imagine taking that risk with everyone I see because I love my life and don't want to expose myself to the Charlie Sheens of the world on a regular basis. It's not a moral issue. It's a social acceptance and community health issue. The fact that you can't comprehend that or don't care about it tells me all I need to know about you. And that's the problem I have with you. You're self centered and greedy to point I can't understand. So when you start whining about your "boundaries" expect people like me to speak up and call you out. Not only do you not care about others' boundaries, you get the majority of your business by lowering your standards of safety and wellness.

Like a snickers bar in a swimming pool, Milfy. It may very well be sweet and harmless, but it still looks like shit. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
It's time we brought Jesus into this 'Grudge Fuck'...

ManSlut: Jesus, what do you think of this hypocrisy?

Jesus: Why criticize the splinter in your neighbor's eye when you have a board in your own?

Omg you guys are like a bunch hillbillies huddled up around a spec of fools gold. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I guess you're saying you are 'a spec(k) of fools gold?
It's time we brought Jesus into this 'Grudge Fuck'...

ManSlut: Jesus, what do you think of this hypocrisy?

Jesus: Why criticize the splinter in your neighbor's eye when you have a board in your own?

I guess you're saying you are 'a spec(k) of fools gold? Originally Posted by ManSlut
The bbfs thing is fools gold. And the hillbillies in love with it trip over their two left inbred feet running after it.

Nothing is black or white and this bbfs thing is no different. We all fall somewhere on the spectrum. Some of us are just on opposite ends of that spectrum.

So Ya, on topic, I think Milfy2002 has a cesspool for a vagina and wouldn't go near it for all the money in Texas. She's on the other end of the spectrum letting anyone she sees bust a load in her pussy for $200.

She started her little threAD because she's having problems finding guys to fuck her. I don't blame them.
The bbfs thing is fools gold. And the hillbillies in love with it trip over their two left inbred feet running after it.

Nothing is black or white and this bbfs thing is no different. We all fall somewhere on the spectrum. Some of us are just on opposite ends of the spectrum.

So Ya, on topic, I think Milfy2002 has a cesspool for a vagina and wouldn't go near it for all the money in Texas. She's on the other end of the spectrum letting anyone she sees bust a load in her pussy for $200.

She started her little threAD because she's having problems finding guys to fuck. I don't blame them. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Pretty strong words