Tattoo ?

To each their own, of course. i tend to be pretty conservative-nothing is more beautiful to me than a natural canvas, free of ink, deliberate scarring, piercings, etc. Finding a provider who went tat free, however, is pretty difficult nowadays. If it's just a few, I tend to ignore them.

My pet peeve is when showcases show all pics where the tatoos arent visible. Please, ladies-show the tats! If a guy wants em, great. If not, at least he knows what to expect.

Most of all, however, regardless of tats, metal, scars, whathaveyou, thanks for putting up with us guys!
What about this pic? That would be hot!!!

Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Dammit!!!!! Now I'm drooling!!
Not the most flattering bulge hanging below the bobo,,but it'll do.

My new catch phrase will either be "No Ink, All Pink"..or "All Pink, No Ink'..LOL
Not the most flattering bulge hanging below the bobo,,but it'll do.

My new catch phrase will either be "No Ink, All Pink"..or "All Pink, No Ink'..LOL Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Your insults are getting rather boring von
I want to lick both your ink AND your pink, Jules. And really, that is all that matters..isn't it?

Is it wrong of me to want to motorboat your buttcheeks?
I want to lick both your ink AND your pink, Jules. And really, that is all that matters..isn't it?

Is it wrong of me to want to motorboat your buttcheeks? Originally Posted by Dannie
Is it wrong for me to want to motorboat those beautiful boobies???

Can I see a pic to refresh my memory its been over a month and im going through withdraws
I would totally show my boobs but I just chunked my (second) laptop into the wall and now it doesn't wanna cooperate. Go figure. Violence never works well with technology.

If ECCIE ever becomes iPad friendly, I have pics all day LOL
thank you so much for all the compliments.... i do enjoy tattoos but as of now i want another one but im not sure as to where to put it considering i would like to keep them where i can cover if needed... also i dont want any on my stomach or breasts so im kinda stuck when it comes to the tat thing....
To each their own, of course. i tend to be pretty conservative-nothing is more beautiful to me than a natural canvas, free of ink, deliberate scarring, piercings, etc. Finding a provider who went tat free, however, is pretty difficult nowadays. If it's just a few, I tend to ignore them.

My pet peeve is when showcases show all pics where the tatoos arent visible. Please, ladies-show the tats! If a guy wants em, great. If not, at least he knows what to expect.

Most of all, however, regardless of tats, metal, scars, whathaveyou, thanks for putting up with us guys! Originally Posted by the_chewtoy
I will have to agree, don't take this the wrong way. If you girls are so proud of them, they tell a story, or they have some personal significance, why airbrush them out of your photos. We should know prior to the appointment what to expect. A few doesn't bother me, but when there is more ink than skin, I would probally take a pass. I personally prefer a clean canvas, but I would like to make that desision for myself and not be a surprise.
One of my marine corps buddies had USMC tattooed across his dick while he was in Guam.
One of my marine corps buddies had USMC tattooed across his dick while he was in Guam. Originally Posted by texasmarine
Only impressive if it said "United States Marine Corps" when he got excited!
Only impressive if it said "United States Marine Corps" when he got excited! Originally Posted by Duke of G
You're right about that
What the deal with all the tattoos, are they running everyday specials “buy 1 get 15 free”, it’s your body but why? Is there anyone out there that can give me a reasonable explanation of why very good looking women with great skin/great bodies want to cover it up with a drawing or image of whatever that will be there forever? What happens to that stamp on your lower back when your ass starts to droop and it is no longer on your back but halfway down your butt? A few small ones I get, I’m not knocking it to each their own, it just seems the younger they are the more they have, I personally don’t get it?

Addition: I think eccie should start giving out a Fucking ASSHOLE and C_NT of the day award! Originally Posted by sinep1
I have a lot of tats of my own, and I've been a professional tattoo artist for around 4 years now. I got my first tats when I was around 16 or 17, and I had planned them out years before then tweaked them in the time approaching the date I got then put on my body. So it's not like it was a drunken spur of the moment event, I had personal reasons for them and it wasn't just a fashion for me. I got the big half sleeve on my left arm, the Japanese flag on my upper arm then that zero on my ribs all within a couple weeks of each other. I was just waiting to find the right artist to do all this planned work on me. Then once I became a tattoo artist not long after I got those, I was immersed in the community of artist and other tattooists, so it was super easy to get inked whenever I wanted. Once you cross the line of getting your first tattoo, the taboo and fear of it is over and you're more inclined to get more in the future. Some get tattooes just for the vain aesthetic of it, and some have deep personal meaning. Keep in mind, tattooes started from sailors, bikers, Japanese gangsters called 'Yakuza', and many many other countries have their own tattoo culture. Russian prisoners still get tattooes based on their crimes or personal religious beliefs, same as they did a hundred years ago. I know some super sexy women who would look great with or without tatooes, but some have had a family member die and so they get a memorial tattoo on them. Some say it's so that family member feels closer to them, or so they never forget them. Many different reasons. I don't think they are as concerned with what men are going to think of them, or if they will look sexually attractive to a man afterward. They're concerned with the personal meaning.

Some guys love tattooes on women, maybe they think it makes us look hardcore or edgy, no idea. But since i'm a woman with a lot of tats, as well as a tattoo artist, I can say I honestly got all of them for myself and for personal reasons. I also drew and designed every single tattoo on my body to this day. As an example of personal meaning for my tats, there is one on my right forearm that is a memorial piece for my 18 year old brother that died a year ago last month. I look at it every day and remember him, and it makes me feel like he isn't too far from me even though I'll never see him again. It helps me feel less pain about the whole event. I assume this is the same for other tattooed people, women and men alike.

On the last note, concerning the younger kids these days that are tattooed, I think it's just the current fashions and trend. In another ten years something else will be deemed 'cool' in the eyes of the public, and everyone who got all tatted up for vain reasons will be covering them up and regretting them then. Hah hah to them, but I will still love mine even in my grave.

I hope my contribution to the thread was of use!
Angel those Tats are hot! Id like to start licking at those sexy toes and up the back of those long legs stopping for a while at those "I heart French lip" panties and then across the butterfly constellation tracing every star and butterfly with my tongue until i got underneath that silky brown hair at the ticklish spot that sends goosebumps running back down to your toes and up those soft inner thighs. Wow!

I have two. One on each forearm. I love them, I designed them from the ground up. I sat on the first one for 3 years before getting it done, the second one I did after 2 years. You can't really one of them (even in short sleeves), but the other is fairly noticeable if my arms aren't at my side (i.e. people tend to notice it if I'm paying for something in a store).

But guess what? They made stuff with (omg) long sleeves for that . And even when I'm not wearing long sleeves, if my arms are at my side who is going to notice? I'm gonna tell you something right now, I'm extremely attentive to detail and I can tell you that people are NOT looking at my arms when I walk by (if they're looking at me)

As I get older, I'll have the colours touched up but really I put my own art on my arms. I doubt I'll ever outright hate or regret it if for no other reason than it's a showcase of my own work.

If my forearm somehow makes me unattractive to you, than I'm sorry but much like my breasts, pussy, ass, scars, and hair - they're a part of me. And an easily coverable part - I even have a long sleeved piece of lingerie But if the mere knowing I have 12 square inches of ink on my body is too much of a turn off than I feel really sorry for you - you're probably missing some killer experiences with some killer women (and I certainly don't just mean me).